PDA

View Full Version : WTB Numerous boring bits for a PFL Galoon

foxdie
01-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Hi folks, I need the following please;

Dashboard AYC bulb
Single DIN conversion (metal plates, cubby hole)
Servicing bits ie. oils, belts, seals, plugs (I have limited understanding of what I actually need here)
Auto gearbox stem, my (gear) knob flaps around and can be pulled off ;)
The plastic runner that stops items falling into the auto gearbox selector
Key barrel set (two keys, ignition barrel, door locks, boot lock, immobiliser module if relevant)
Toad Ai606 brain, two working fobs and matching pin code card

Post up if you can help :)

adaxo
01-11-2015, 09:25 PM
If you after AMSoil AZO I've got some here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?73601-AMSoil-AZO-0W-30) and also have 6 NGK iridium which I change yesterday after just 3k miles as I was suspecting they are shot but find out that was one coil pack causing issue so they are to good to be binned make an offer and they are yours

foxdie
01-11-2015, 10:18 PM
Adam, if you guys service the car I'll take Amsoil from you and the plugs :)

Davezj
01-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Hi folks, I need the following please;

Dashboard AYC bulb
Single DIN conversion (metal plates, cubby hole, ISO lead conversion cable)
De-cat pipe (standard exhaust)
Servicing bits ie. oils, belts, seals, plugs (I have limited understanding of what I actually need here)
Auto gearbox stem, my (gear) knob flaps around and can be pulled off ;)
The plastic runner that stops items falling into the auto gearbox selector
Key barrel set (two keys, ignition barrel, door locks, boot lock, immobiliser module if relevant)
Toad Ai606 brain, two working fobs and matching pin code card

Post up if you can help :)

Reading this on tapatalk and there is nothing visible in the first post with regard to the wanted bits.
But I can see then now I have quoted the the first post.
How odd.

foxdie
10-11-2015, 10:49 PM
List updated with what I still need :)

Nick Mann
11-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Bud, feel free to pop round and have a look at my parts buckets.

foxdie
22-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Bud, feel free to pop round and have a look at my parts buckets.

Sorry bud, been a busy few days, you wouldn't happen to be around tomorrow late morning? :)

Nick Mann
22-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Nope, sorry.

menno3x8g
22-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Restoration of the plastic runner(s) that stops items falling into the auto gearbox selector

The runner consists of 2 parts: 1 part is shifting from the front to the back and back, 1 part is shifting from right to left and back. The first part can’t be copied because it is moulded. Here is my alternative: simpler and better than the original (for LHD: change left and right in the text).

1- Remove the handle of the gearbox selector
2- Remove the console between the seats and gearbox selector
3a- Remove the complete dashboard to reach the two front screws holding the panel of the gearbox selector, OR better ->
3b- Drill some holes in the plastic moulding of the dashboard just above the screws; you need a diameter of approximately 10mm
4- Remove the four screws holding the panel of the gearbox selector and remove the panel
5- Now you have to make the replacements of the runners:
6- Print the attached pdf 100%
7- Cut out the figures and leave some space between the cut and the figures
8- Stick them with some transparent tape on film; I used 0,8mm polypropylene (e.g. from a file folder), you can choose any available colour
9- First puncture the holes with a 11 mm hole punch and then cut the figures exactly
10- Now open the gear panel and place the small figure with its long arm to the right and in the groove near the display
11- On the small figure you place the symmetric figure, again with its long arm to the right in the groove
12- Close the gear panel and test the shifts with a pencil in the hole
13- Reassemble!

AlexPav
23-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Dashboard AYC bulb - 100usd optitron panel
Single DIN conversion (metal plates, cubby hole) - 100usd all
Auto gearbox stem, my (gear) knob flaps around and can be pulled off - knob leather (all parts)- 20usd
The plastic runner that stops items falling into the auto gearbox selector - 25usd original
Key barrel set (two keys, ignition barrel, door locks, boot lock, immobiliser module if relevant) - 100usd including steering column ( only for legnum)
Toad Ai606 brain, two working fobs and matching pin code card - what that? i think i have all

All in Moscow

foxdie
23-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Dashboard AYC bulb - 100usd optitron panel
Single DIN conversion (metal plates, cubby hole) - 100usd all

200 dollars for a bulb, 2 metal plates and a piece of moulded plastic...?!

un...
:furious4: /TTTH

adaxo
23-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Pls do not underestimate ours cars parts prices :)

Ralliart1
23-11-2015, 05:04 PM
I have all the bits you asking Jason.Pm.me your offer,but pls.note,I'm on holiday abroad till 2nd of December.I'm interested also to replace the Autronic ECU in my Legnum with one of yours so 100% we can have a deal.

foxdie
23-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Pls do not underestimate ours cars parts prices :)

You're not nice :P

I have all the bits you asking Jason.Pm.me your offer,but pls.note,I'm on holiday abroad till 2nd of December.I'm interested also to replace the Autronic ECU in my Legnum with one of yours so 100% we can have a deal.

Will drop you a PM soon :)

Davezj
24-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Restoration of the plastic runner(s) that stops items falling into the auto gearbox selector

The runner consists of 2 parts: 1 part is shifting from the front to the back and back, 1 part is shifting from right to left and back. The first part can’t be copied because it is moulded. Here is my alternative: simpler and better than the original (for LHD: change left and right in the text).

1- Remove the handle of the gearbox selector
2- Remove the console between the seats and gearbox selector
3a- Remove the complete dashboard to reach the two front screws holding the panel of the gearbox selector, OR better ->
3b- Drill some holes in the plastic moulding of the dashboard just above the screws; you need a diameter of approximately 10mm
4- Remove the four screws holding the panel of the gearbox selector and remove the panel
5- Now you have to make the replacements of the runners:
6- Print the attached pdf 100%
7- Cut out the figures and leave some space between the cut and the figures
8- Stick them with some transparent tape on film; I used 0,8mm polypropylene (e.g. from a file folder), you can choose any available colour
9- First puncture the holes with a 11 mm hole punch and then cut the figures exactly
10- Now open the gear panel and place the small figure with its long arm to the right and in the groove near the display
11- On the small figure you place the symmetric figure, again with its long arm to the right in the groove
12- Close the gear panel and test the shifts with a pencil in the hole
13- Reassemble!

This is great info there are so many people with this broken shift dust cover.
I made one myself but it was only the main bit that sits on the outside.
But it was a bit rough and ready.
I think I will use this template and
Make a nice replacement.

This post would make a nice sticky thread on its own or a how to guide, is there a possibility of doing this. This info will get lost in this thread and never be seen again.

Nice work

foxdie
24-11-2015, 07:09 PM
This post would make a nice sticky thread on its own or a how to guide, is there a possibility of doing this. This info will get lost in this thread and never be seen again.

I concur!
menno3x8g please can you create a new post in the Resource Library -> Interior ICE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?223-Interior-ICE-(Stereo-Gauges-Seats-etc-)) section of the forum and prefix it "Guide:"?

There's positive rep in it for you when you do :thumbsup:

menno3x8g
24-11-2015, 08:00 PM
I concur!
menno3x8g please can you create a new post in the Resource Library -> Interior ICE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?223-Interior-ICE-(Stereo-Gauges-Seats-etc-)) section of the forum and prefix it "Guide:"?

There's positive rep in it for you when you do :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments.
I will do these days.

Davezj
24-11-2015, 08:32 PM
have some rep for doing the write up in this thread and more when you do the guide format i think it wil help a lot of people.

AlexPav
24-11-2015, 10:19 PM
lol, i think about dashboard )))
only bulb ??? - free, come to Moscow )))

foxdie
24-11-2015, 10:31 PM
lol, i think about dashboard )))
only bulb ??? - free, come to Moscow )))

Oh it's for the entire cluster, that makes more sense :)

Field trip to Moscow? What's the weather like there at the moment? :)

Davezj
24-11-2015, 10:57 PM
look what i made tonight.

and it fits great in my spare auto box shifter gate.
just not sure it is the correct material to use as it is a little bit transparent, so the light might shine through it, which i don't want.
but i did make it out of the back of a old note pad pastic cover as a test run.

Sorry for hijacking the thread jason, but it did seem like you have what you wanted from the thread, and offer of all the parts you need.

AlexPav
25-11-2015, 07:35 AM
weather is good, without snow ))

2 metal plates and a piece of moulded plastic - ohhh my bad inglish ))) - it cost 10usd + 30usd ( different colour)

exevoowner
12-12-2015, 12:52 PM
Foxdie back in a vr4 knew you couldn't stay away lol I do have some parts if you want them still ?

foxdie
12-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Foxdie back in a vr4 knew you couldn't stay away lol I do have some parts if you want them still ?

Yep Nige I'm still looking for everything on that list :)

If you happen to see a silver galoon on the M6 in rush hour you know it'll be me :)