PDA

View Full Version : JMO Performance Torque Converter for automatic transmission

AlexPav
06-11-2015, 09:17 PM
JMO Performance Torque Converter for automatic transmission

http://www.jmousa.com/us/flash/frame/main/product/pictures/1/index.html

I have this one in my car. May be it will be interesting somebody.

Grid
12-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Interesting - can you be more specific on the converter model? How much work was required to get it to bolt on and work with our autobox?

AlexPav
12-11-2015, 07:23 PM
I have no information about it, because it came with car from japan. My car is not ready yet after tuning, i can to say nothing about converter. ECU of automatic in my car is not stock, automatic work very strong, every gear turn on after 4000rpm or 7000 rpm ( if kickdown). Later i hope, will try to know some information about converter.

Grid
13-11-2015, 01:53 PM
Nice, looking forward to more information. Many people do the manual conversion when their autobox gives up the ghost, but I am not a big fan of that path. Would be nice to know of any alternatives!

Erni902
20-11-2015, 10:05 PM
I would be interested in knowing more about this converter as I have been looking at upgraded torque converters for a while. Would be interesting to know if it was designed and installed bespokely (if thats even a real word) as they should be matched to the peak torque rpm of the engine. Or whether its an off the shelf product simply bolted on.

AlexPav
21-11-2015, 02:17 PM
I wrote them about techinfo but they didnt reply. (((
You can write them also or call them.