PDA

View Full Version : New member to forum

AaronGJ94
19-11-2015, 01:26 AM
Hi guys,

New member to ClubVR4 as I had difficulties signing up on my smartphone, I've only just whipped out my computer to finally take the plunge.
Few quick things about me:
- from North Queensland, Australia
- 21 Years old
- Work in Pathology/Studying Medical Science
- Avid Tinkerer (my dads a mech, runs in the blood)
- Lover of mitsubishis

Down to business:
I started out with a Ce lancer coupe a couple years back. I bought it for $300 and decided to strip it down to get some first hand experience of what goes where and why. After a CAI, extractors and exhaust, Next thing I know, I'm considering dropping a 6A12 engine from an FTO into it (now I own a turbo daily, 110kw atw is a no go). Sadly a collision with a tree on wet roads turned the coupe into a crushed beer can. So I've been sitting on the idea of buying another coupe for awhile now, but what EXACTY to do with it I was unsure of. Eventually I stumbled across a few 4G63T and 6A13TT conversions and I was hooked.

Personally I would like do a 6A13 single turbo conversion with a standalone ECU + support mods. The goal for the car is roughly 200-250kw at the front wheels on a $10k budget (not including car or rice).

Currently I am searching for a black Ce lancer coupe for a base, collecting parts and paying off my credit card so I have money to catch the EBay sales.

I'm interested in reading a few of the build threads of the people who have cracked 500HP+ on their 6A13's. I'm currently searching through trying to find the builds myself but any links or info would be highly appreciated. I've been pointed in the direction of Zentac and madhav from other forums so that's where I'll start.

Cheers and thanks for reading

Nick Mann
19-11-2015, 07:41 AM
Nice introduction.
/Welcome