PDA

View Full Version : WTB Carbon engine cover

galantnight
04-12-2015, 05:19 PM
As title says need to get a carbon cover been waiting for a long time for a good one to come up new.
I know there have been some on here but is there anybody who can comment on the finished product,
don't want to get one and it's poor quality .
Is there a company that make them I have looked but can't find one

TIA John

c0ldblooded
19-12-2015, 09:16 AM
Hi John,
A friend of mine made one for me about 6m ago, and he said that he can make more if there is demand. I've had no trouble with mine so far, so signs of bubles or cracks anywhere. You can see pictures here:

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?74525-Custom-carbon-Engine-covers&highlight=carbon+cover

I can post pictures of it as it looks at the moment (not much of a difference except some dust). There were a couple of guys here who asked about making some more but I've lost contact with my friend. I can try to get a hold of him if you are intereseted.

galantnight
19-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi A.I.,
Thanks for the reply still want one but like i said it hard to get one and it's spot on good,

and the color that i want but will have a think as £160.00 is a lot to invest in one to come from Bulgaria and if it get's here damaged,long way to send back.:)