PDA

View Full Version : Mike Oakes - Viamoto

oakleaf
05-12-2015, 12:12 AM
Hi All

I'm not going to promote my website as I've not asked the Forum peeps - Yet..

But I have over 20 years of supplying parts for FTO's, EVO, Legnum/Galant, GTO's, Colts, L200, Pajeros etc
I'm now selling via my own website which has already been mentioned on the VR4 forum.
It went live on 21st October 2013 and the response has been excellent.
I do concentrate on parts which do the job and that are simply designed to keep you on the road,
with a choice between aftermarket and OEM in a lot of cases.

I am currently adding the Full range of Legnum/Galant VR4 parts to the website
(Slowly I'll admit but not enough hours in the day)

I was Parts Manager at Camskill for 17 years
If you want something just ask

I will not be posting again except to give advice until Trader Status/Sponsor status is sorted
so Can someone in the know please contact me regarding Trader or Sponsor Status

Thanks

Mike Oakes
Viamoto
PS This is my one and only Post Regarding this as per the Trader Rules

elnevio
10-12-2015, 03:35 PM
A great 'opening' post (I appreciate that you've already been around here for a while!), and a very diligent approach too! I'll contact you separately shortly, Mike. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your interest, I'm sure that this can be an excellent partnership between us. /yes

Davezj
10-12-2015, 10:30 PM
There are quite a few people on here asking for parts supplier as camskill is no more.

i would have popped you name in the mix but i could not remember it.

next time.

Louis
11-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Mike has helped me out a few times when he was at camskill, good guy, knows his stuff.
:)

bungle
31-12-2015, 07:47 PM
Is there any update on this I'm going to be after 2 front wheel bearings very soon. Thanks

MarkSanne
01-01-2016, 03:16 AM
I just discovered viamoto yesterday when a friend who's rebuilding a VR4 engine requested me for help finding parts suppliers and I searched for an alternative for Camskill and looks like you'll get proper VR4 parts business from both UK and mainland VR4 enthusiasts!

oakleaf
09-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Well I've paid the sponsor money so I'm up and running :P

www.viamoto.co.uk

www.spring-loaded.co.uk

Thanks

Mike

oakleaf
09-01-2016, 12:44 AM
I've nearly finished the VR4 Legnum/Galant section on the website

http://www.viamoto.co.uk/categories.php?cat=Mitsubishi+Legnum%2FGalant+VR4+ EC5A+EC5W+Parts

If you do not see it just ask

Thanks

Mike

bungle
09-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Thanks just got to get the MOT done then wheel bearings will be getting ordered. :thumbsup:

Tam
10-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Hi all,
I used Viamoto to service my sticky piston in my brakes. Gig the piston and service kit from them and finally got it all fitted today. Was perfect just need to bleed the brakes and then I'll be up and running. Excellent service, brilliant and easy to use website. Thanks.
Marc

giblet
14-01-2016, 08:39 PM
Any option for a members discount like Camskill had?

Bobby~d
19-01-2016, 09:21 PM
Hi Mike I bought a reverse sensor for a manual g/b from you all. All I can say is I'm shocked at how fast I received it seven (7) days and I live in Trinidad. It works great as well. Now people will know when I'm reversing. Thanks again.👍