PDA

View Full Version : 3 am kick off

Big Ian
06-03-2005, 12:30 AM
anyone watching the Aussie F1 live?.
i hope to watch it live,i use to follow the F1 calendar every year up-till 2-3yrs ago... :embarasse got bored with shumie winning all the time!

Big Ian
06-03-2005, 02:54 AM
i think Jordan will up-set a few this year?
also the "new" Red Bull team may have a few moment's,they may be a new name but they are well tried and tested (Ford,Jaguar)

bernmc
06-03-2005, 12:13 PM
anyone watching the Aussie F1 live?.
i hope to watch it live,i use to follow the F1 calendar every year up-till 2-3yrs ago... :embarasse got bored with shumie winning all the time!
Agree with that - more than Shue though, the whole sport has become processional :(:(

I used to watch every GP religeously... now just can't be bothered.

Back in the Jungle when I were a lad, we somehow used to get the BTCC (BBC sanctions at the time) - every race, and they were fantastic to watch. Bumping, overtaking, close racing.... saw more of the races in a year back home than I have for the eight years that I've been in the UK. Sport being such a big thing in this country... :|

Big Ian
07-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Agree with that -
Back in the Jungle when I were a lad, we somehow used to get the BTCC (BBC sanctions at the time) - every race, and they were fantastic to watch. Bumping, overtaking, close racing.... saw more of the races in a year back home than I have for the eight years that I've been in the UK. Sport being such a big thing in this country... :|

yip,motor sport doesnt get much TV-time :embarasse ..also it was good to see Micky-Shu "spit the dummy out" again :rolleyes4
wonder what he think's?

:thinking:
"well look's like i'm not winning today? so.. :helmet: i'll take another car with me"
...........................:thinking2............. ...........