PDA

View Full Version : FS Assorted Galant, Legnum and VR4 parts

Atik
23-04-2016, 06:21 PM
The last remnants of my days owning Galants and Legnums. I have all the below bits left in the shed and need to go as no longer required. Please make any parts request via this thread. My inbox is full at the moment, so I cant take any PMs. And with a busy work schedule, it makes it so much easier to track everything in one thread! I don't think there is anything in the list worth more than £15-20 so feel free to make any reasonable offers!

Postage not included, and will be sent either via CVR4 Postal or at cost depending on the item(s). Obviously, free collection from Wednesbury (M6 J9) area and a cup of tea/coffee/biscuits can be included. I will be travelling to Bracknell next week so can take anything if required. Or happy to bring with me to the RR day in May in Notts.

In no particular order, all items in fully useable condition, no damage, or broken parts (unless stated). Remember they came off my own Legnum which was running perfectly well until loaded onto the flatbed to take to the scrap man (Tim).

PFL upper grille x 2, both in Palma Red.
PFL lower grille, in black with some red overspray where the grille meets the bumper.
Front wheel arch liners (bought from Swinks a few years ago when he did the mini-group-buy from a supplier in Poland), never used.
Snorkel for a VR4 airbox - wont fit any non-VR4 cars.
Both radiator fans. No radiator, just the two fans.
Retractable estate luggage cover. A little dusty from storage, but no damage or tears.
Estate boot carpet. This is a custom cut and trimmed carpet to fit the estate boot space. Slightly damaged on the driver side where the rear wheel arch is.
Driver door master switches for window controls.
Window control switches x 2 (fits any other doors).
Footrest block.
Razo pedal covers. Alloy and rubber. Complete with fitting pins. Clutch, brake and accelerator pedals.
PFL foglights and trims. Trims are painted a gloss black.
Centre cupholder with the folding springy tab thing.
Intake elbow with good rubber seal. Seal is not torn or damaged and elbow plastic is not deformed and never slipped off the manifold.
Rear bumper skirt. I believe it came off a Super in silver, but I cannot verify that. Some damage to the ends and will require some filling and fibreglass work to get to any condition to fit on a car.
Front fog light switch.
Blank switches x 2.
Boot tray cubby.
2.5" intake/intercooler piping. All unused, various shapes, with red silicone bits to match with jubilee clamps. Happy to split set if required.
Carbon effect Mitsubishi logo. Three diamond logo with carbon effect. Large size, would suit the tailgate.
Nardi steering wheel airbag - NO POSTAGE!
Dash dimmer dial thingy.
JDM one piece headlight unit. De-tangoed and inserts sprayed silver. Would suit silver car.
Set of front indicators units only from a UK spec headlight set. Main units damaged so have been binned.
Front strut brace.
Replacement dials. Another of the Swinks group-buys. Legnum specific with knock and LPG lights. Also has KPH readings.
Tow cover. Unsure if this is from a PFL or FL, but its in white.
Set of four mudguards. Happy to split into two sets of two if required.
Tweeter covers. Passenger side is intact and fully working. Driver side has one tab broken. I had this fitted with a small bit of double sided tape.
Steel stereo brackets.
Full set of 20 wheel nuts. Stock fitment.
Front brake pads. New never used. Came supplied with Camskill front discs but I never used them.
Ignition leads set x 2. Thats two sets of leads. Unsure of condition as they have been sat in storage for a few years.
1 x ignition coil. Unsure of condition as its been sat in storage a few years.
Exhaust gaskets. 1x 3" diameter and 2x 2.5" diameter. Happy to split or sell separately.
Full set of wind deflectors. No retaining clips. Double sided tape residue still on it, so will need a little clearing up to fit.
Part set of wind deflectors, passenger door and both rear doors. No driver side section as this was damaged. Again, no clips and still has tape residue.
2 litres (approx) of Amsoil ATF. Free to a good home. This has been shelved since 2011.

Goreden
23-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Interested in the intercooler/intake piping with red bits, and maybe the luggage cover, got any pics Atik?

dodo_ireland
23-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Any pics of wind deflectors? Thanks

keano
23-04-2016, 08:42 PM
2nd dibs on the wind deflectors. Only need the drivers side front but would take the set as spares. Also, any pics of the rear skirt?
Cheers
Danny

Louis
23-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Hi,
I will take the swings gauge dials kph sheet.
And
The white tow cover.

"Replacement dials. Another of the Swinks group-buys. Legnum specific with knock and LPG lights. Also has KPH readings.
Tow cover. Unsure if this is from a PFL or FL, but its in white."
Please, thanks Louis
Let me know how much and where to Paypal. I will need them posted to me.
PM me for address
:)

Atik
23-04-2016, 11:49 PM
I'll get some pics of the lot hopefully tomorrow. I didnt get around to snapping away today as had too much to do. Some of the items listed here are pictured in this old thread of parts that I was selling 2 years ago. http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?71797-Remaining-parts-for-sale-from-stripped-Legnum-VR4&highlight=

elnevio
24-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Tweeter covers, strutbrace (assume in decent nick?) and the ATF?

I'm generally in Didcot, so might be able to meet you as Bracknell is not too far away - let me know what times you are about!

paulbonner84
25-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Il take atf and rear bumper skirt if off a saloon .and intrested in mud flaps

Colin Wiltshire
25-04-2016, 05:26 PM
I think I'm 3rd? with asking for boost pipework clamps and red slilcone, also only really after the good rubber on intake elbow, but will take the whole item. pics on peddle covers please.

Atik
26-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Sorry guys, been out of town since the weekend, hence slow at replies.

I'll reply back to everyone individually once I am back home with additional info/pics etc.

Atik

elnevio
26-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Just tried texting you as I am on the road today. Did you get it?

Confused
26-04-2016, 03:23 PM
I wouldn't mind the wheel arch liners, please Atik!

Grid
26-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Interested in the foglights, will they fit a facelift bumper? Looking to modify them for brake cooling ducts

Buck_Geraint
26-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Hi,

Interested in a full set of wind deflectors if possible (would take any deflectors TBH) and the drivers door master window switches please. Could you confrim preices please including Postage to Cardiff please when you have a chance

Many thanks

Geraint

07789 261 637

Goreden
01-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Any updates on these bits Atik, pics etc

Atik
03-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Sorry again for the delays. I've only just got back to my usual routine after a week away for work.

I'll be getting replies and details to everyone over the next day or two. Will keep you all posted. Thanks.

Stubydoo
03-05-2016, 11:19 PM
I would be interested in your luggage cover mate if you still have it!?

paulbonner84
05-05-2016, 08:46 PM
any updates Atik

Atik
06-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Not yet. Really sorry guys.

One of my brake calipers seized up on the Volvo on Tuesday so that was one evening gone. Wednesday/Thursday evenings was taking the wheels off to inspect the car and work out the problem.

I'll take pics tonight and get back to you all.

Atik
09-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Pics attached for those who asked. I will get around to PMing you all with more details.

Apologies for the order of the pics. I did load them up in sequence.

@Goredon
dodo_ireland
elnevio
Stubydoo

adaxo
09-05-2016, 04:33 PM
How much for cat?

Buck_Geraint
09-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Hi Atik,

I'm interested in any of the wind deflectors as I'm trying to have my mates company to get some made up. In a perfect world a full set in perfect condition but any would be a start.

Can you let me know,

Cheers

Geraint

07789 261 637

Atik
09-05-2016, 05:19 PM
It would probably cost me one of my limbs if the cat went! /lol

I haven't got any space in my inbox at the moment. I'll be clearing them shortly.

adaxo
09-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Just say that you decated garden.

Btw there is solution to make your box much bigger :-)

paulbonner84
09-05-2016, 08:04 PM
@Airtix could you bring the rear bumper skirt to area 52 and will defiantly have the mud flaps

elnevio
09-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Atik, that strut brace looks fine for me, so I'll still happily have it, along with the tweeter covers and the ATF as mentioned. I'll text you! I think Nick Mann is going to the RR day, so I am hopeful he might be happy to look after these bits for me as well as my Amsoil! :D

Nick Mann
09-05-2016, 10:19 PM
I can always take a bit of abuse. That is not however a declaration of open house!

dodo_ireland
09-05-2016, 10:45 PM
I'll take a full set of wind deflectors 100% sure, inter cooler piping if complete ( I'm second, I think:) one set of ignition leads (better quality), razo's if in satisfactory state, fogs (need pics), front arch covers if suit '99 gvr4. Pm me with payment details or phone no, so we can take it from there. Please note delivery to ROI, I'm not coming back to UK in next few months. Thanks!

Louis
13-05-2016, 02:26 AM
Hello! :)

Hi,
I will take the swings gauge dials kph sheet. I
And
The white tow cover.

"Replacement dials. Another of the Swinks group-buys. Legnum specific with knock and LPG lights. Also has KPH readings.
Tow cover. Unsure if this is from a PFL or FL, but its in white."
Please, thanks Louis
Let me know how much and where to Paypal. I will need them posted to me.
PM me for address
:)

dodo_ireland
17-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Any update Atik? Thx

carfanatic
17-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Hi mate. If no one takes up the pipes and elbows i will take them all. Col.

Atik
17-05-2016, 09:11 PM
I've finally cleared my Inbox so I'll be getting PMs out to all interested parties. Again, I am really sorry for the slow response! I just cant make enough time in the day to get on to properly go through and arrange this all.

paulbonner84
20-05-2016, 10:20 PM
Atik will you be bringing the mud guards and rear skirt tomorrow mate

Atik
21-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Paul, yes I'll bring them along. Just need to load up the rear skirt as everything else is in the boot already.

Grid
24-05-2016, 10:33 PM
foglight plastic surrounds still for sale?

carfanatic
25-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Hi mate, did the elbows go?

Louis
06-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Bump :)

Buck_Geraint
10-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Hi Attik did all the wind deflectors go ?? Still looking for a full or partial set.