PDA

View Full Version : FS Diffs, Exhaust and other stuff

Kenneth
26-06-2016, 10:28 PM
I have the following stuff for sale (as well as other stuff I don't remember I have)

* next to the item means it is provisionally sold. Will remove items as payment is received.

1) ECUs $100 + any shipping
2)* Real LSD in OEM housing - Evo 9 with about 10,000km. In OEM (US?) spec with the plates doubled up, so can me modified for full lock up by re-organising the plates. $600
3)* Rear LSD in OEM housing - Evo 3 with Weir max grip kit. (http://www.weirperformance.com/maxgriplsdkits.html) this thing is fairly tight even on the bench, haven't tried it in a car yet - $800
4)* OEM rear axles $150
5) Transfer case with Evo 4-6 helical LSD, high tensile cap screws and 10mm casing bolt mod - $600
6) Full exhaust system, has some damage but still works well. Pros front pipes and modified fujitsubo cat-back. $500
7) Monster style fiberglass bonnet. Still in original packaging. Packaging was opened to inspect item but that is all. $700
8) ACD capable transfer case. Mechanically works perfectly, could be used to do a LSD swap into your OEM transfer case by using the internals and a bit of modification. $500. Or $700 if you want the ACD pump and ECU so you can wire it up to work in your car.
9) twin projector headlights with everything required to "plug and play" $500 - as on this picture: http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70221&d=1413846778
I think those or the main big ticket items... I have other stuff, but haven't really taken much of an inventory :P
10) AYC Diff $300
Let me know if you are interested in anything. I would advise you to inspect before purchase.

Kenneth

/EDIT:
I'm not keen on shipping (ECUs should be fine) big stuff as its a major hassle from a rural address.
I also don't have a lot of time to mess about at present... Jo is due in 1 week (so pretty much any time :P) so there are other priorities at present lol

foxdie
27-06-2016, 07:13 PM
Ooh congrats on about to become a father :)

Grid
27-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Congrats! Ahoy challenges ;)

Kenneth
27-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Thanks, quite excited about it. Just getting pressure to get the garage cleared out now lol.

crazydriver81
27-06-2016, 10:34 PM
I would be interested in the Pros front pipes - if you sell them separately?!? Though I am in Germany and would need you to send this over (I think this can be possible?!?

Any idea about price Kenneth

Make an inventory so that I can combine it possibly with other stuff from you :P

Kenneth
27-06-2016, 11:14 PM
I would be interested in the Pros front pipes - if you sell them separately?!? Though I am in Germany and would need you to send this over (I think this can be possible?!?

Any idea about price Kenneth

Make an inventory so that I can combine it possibly with other stuff from you :P

Hi Stefan

Thanks for your interest.
Sorry to be difficult, but I want to re-iterate that I am not really interested in shipping stuff at this time.
Anything too big fur rural courier is a real pain and with baby due in 1 week, time is not a luxury I have much of. By the time I get things wrapped, organise the freight (shipping quote etc), get it to the depot and then get home its at least 1/2 a day gone.

crazydriver81
28-06-2016, 12:16 AM
Hi Stefan

Thanks for your interest.
Sorry to be difficult, but I want to re-iterate that I am not really interested in shipping stuff at this time.
Anything too big fur rural courier is a real pain and with baby due in 1 week, time is not a luxury I have much of. By the time I get things wrapped, organise the freight (shipping quote etc), get it to the depot and then get home its at least 1/2 a day gone.

Fully understood but bad for me ATM. If it does not sell, I am here and cash is ready. All the best!

Kenneth
01-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Added projector headlights. I should still have the adaptor somewhere which allows you to run them in single low beam mode. This may be required for legal purposes, though I didn't fail inspection with both low beams running.

The reason I did this was for visibility on rural roads and in fog. The amount of light output is very impressive, often not requiring high beam where it would have previously.

New car has Xenon headlights as OEM, so no need to pull these apart and re-task.
You might be able to do it yourself cheaper, but it depends on how much you value your time. These were done using 2x retrofit packages from https://www.theretrofitsource.com/ so should be fairly reasonable quality wise.
Oh, and has LED halos on each lamp (so 2x halo kits)

Kenneth
06-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Added AYC diff and also put * next to a few items which have been provisionally sold.

Oblivion
13-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Do you think the Pros front pipes will clear a version 2 Cusco arm bar?

Kenneth
13-07-2016, 10:52 PM
I don't know for sure. They fit up fairly tightly though.

One thing you need to know, they are not a bolt in mod as they have been converted to V-Band connection. I do have spare tube that can be used to create a adaptor (and work as a decat) as it already has one V-Band end on it.

You are welcome to come take a look.

VR4Kaos
23-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Hi Kenneth long time n speak sir ... I'm very Interested in your projector headlights what's the final price inc shipping to M160BZ

MrDavidsen
01-08-2016, 04:51 AM
interested in the Fender Flares. Shipped to Denmark.

I know they arent listed, but they are on the picture.

Kenneth
01-08-2016, 04:51 AM
Hi Kenneth long time n speak sir ... I'm very Interested in your projector headlights what's the final price inc shipping to M160BZ

A quick look online with guesses at shipping weight etc shows it will be around $200NZD or more. So you are looking at $700NZD plus. Still interested?

Kenneth
01-08-2016, 04:53 AM
interested in the Fender Flares. Shipped to Denmark.

I know they arent listed, but they are on the picture.

The picture was for the headlights only, the rest of the vehicle was sold.

Mattvr4nz
02-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Hi do you still have the ayc diff. This is the rear diff complete in housing correct? If so i couldnt find your location are u in nz. How much for shipping roughly. Can you please advise as my diff decided to lock up and crunch out on the motorway ar 100 kms am not sure of what else is damaged but i had no choice but to drive off motorway on front wheels so am guessing a few more things but hopefully not. Please advise as soon as you can thanks

Kenneth
07-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Sorry about the delay in responding.
Yes, I still have the AYC diff. It is the entire diff, so you would just need to drop your old one out and put the new one in.

Not sure on shipping, it would be quite expensive because it is heavy. I am in Cambridge in the Waikato.

Mattvr4nz
30-11-2016, 09:03 PM
Hi i managed to find one in the intrum but is the price still 300 as i may still purchase as looking online they seem to break regularly and may need a spare. I can get it picked up as my mate drives his truck through there weekly

Kenneth
04-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Yep, still $300 :)

dreamer
20-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Yep, still $300 :)
Hey Kenneth.... Do you still have any parts?

Cheers,

Jono

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Kenneth
03-04-2017, 02:30 AM
Yes, still have the exhaust system, AYC diff and ACD transfer case.
Got a spare engine and a few other spares too... Off the top of my head the bits I have seen recently

Spare engine, facelift hub carriers, carbon style centre console plastics set, front inner guard liners.

There are a couple of other parts which are spoken for, i'll need to get an update on those before adding them to the list.

SEAN-NZ
05-04-2017, 03:12 AM
Engine a good runner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiwigalant
05-04-2017, 10:16 AM
How much are you after for the FL hub carriers? :D

Kenneth
10-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Hi Sean

Yes, it was a very good runner when it was running. Had it in a Galant which had other damage which meant I parted it out, but I kept the engine as a spare. After sitting for a few years it will likely want a cam-belt.

Engine isn't drop-in complete, it doesn't have manifolds (or the things which would be attached to the manifolds) and might be missing the power steering pump. (though I think I have that sitting somewhere). many of the parts it is missing are lying about in my garage, but I really can't be arsed putting them back on :P

Kenneth
10-04-2017, 10:12 PM
I was thinking $250, though they may be sold already. You can probably get some a bit cheaper from pick a part, but then you have to use effort (and usually some skin) to get them :)

SEAN-NZ
11-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Cool, I think that would be fine, engines making an awful ticking noise, that doesn't sound like lifters, mechanic mate reckons bottom ends shot

Bender
11-04-2017, 07:32 AM
Cool, I think that would be fine, engines making an awful ticking noise, that doesn't sound like lifters, mechanic mate reckons bottom ends shot

Sean, I'm going to see Kenneth over the weekend and I could bring back the engine for you if you don't have a way to get it back.

SEAN-NZ
11-04-2017, 08:13 AM
I would say yes, but I can't afford it yet haha

SEAN-NZ
11-04-2017, 08:53 AM
I would say yes, but I can't afford it yet haha