PDA

View Full Version : what more can i do?

budi
09-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi! i have a proton wira and installed a 1st gen 4g63t from a vr4. my mods are: port&polished head, polished pipes, turbosmart BOV, manual boost controller set at 15 psi, race clutch, stock transmission no lsd, autometer boost gauge oil pres gauge temp gauge and Apex'i SAFC. i run at stock injectors and stock fuel pump. i raced it and clocked a 14.2 sec 1/4 mile time. is this ok or was it slow? what else can i do to it to make it faster, im on a low budget at this time. thanks you for your opinions.

p1_
10-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi! i have a proton wira and installed a 1st gen 4g63t from a vr4. my mods are: port&polished head, polished pipes, turbosmart BOV, manual boost controller set at 15 psi, race clutch, stock transmission no lsd, autometer boost gauge oil pres gauge temp gauge and Apex'i SAFC. i run at stock injectors and stock fuel pump. i raced it and clocked a 14.2 sec 1/4 mile time. is this ok or was it slow? what else can i do to it to make it faster, im on a low budget at this time. thanks you for your opinions.

Proton, cough, is that a sleeper then? What the hell does it look like? :happy:

enigma
10-03-2005, 11:10 AM
I think the Proton Wira is just an old galant with slightly modified panels. Unfortunately we are not too up on the 4g63t engine...........may I suggest you try www.lancerregister.com for your engine queries. Other than that......welcome! ;)