PDA

View Full Version : FS Door sills etc.

John TheAntique
29-06-2016, 07:48 PM
I am going to have to get rid of a load of personal possessions over the next few months. Two reasons. One is my landlord has been trying to evict me over the last couple of years using every trick in the book and has made me an offer I can't refuse. The other is I have just been diagnosed with cancer and the prognosis is not good. So the first tranch of stuff to go is VR4 stuff. Set of polished aluminium door sills. 4 wheels of unknown make fitted with winter tyres that fit over Brembos. The black plastic bit that goes under the tailgate of a Legnum, brand new. Various pillsr pods and anything else I can find. These are free to pick up only. Two provisos, one is you take the lot. No messing about I just want rid. The other is if you don't want the wheels you give first dibs to Dave at £50 if he still wants them.

galantnight
29-06-2016, 07:59 PM
So sorry to hear that John keep us all posted on how you are doing.

elnevio
29-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Gutted to hear this John. If I am able to help with the transport of any goodies, I'll post up again.

Erni902
29-06-2016, 08:43 PM
John I am so sorry to hear this, I wish there was something I could do or say to comfort you in anyway. Like the other John above says keep us posted mate and Im sure all the clubs thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Seems a bit insignificant in the grand scheme of things but if anyone does want the above bits and pieces but can't make it to John then I can collect on your behalf and deliver to Japshow or various other locations.

Take care mate

ianturbo
29-06-2016, 09:51 PM
blimey John i don't usually comment on here but i hope all that can go well for you does ,
ian

Louis
29-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Hang in there mate, thoughts are with you.

Dimes
30-06-2016, 07:34 AM
Hi John
I'm so sorry to hear your news Mate, bad things happen to good people and all that.
I'd be happy to help if you want a quick clear out, I'm interested in the pods and plastic trim and will hold the rest for anyone else to collect.
Leaving all that aside though, if you fancy a brew and a chat? I'm there, PM me anytime.
Best Wishes

Nick Mann
30-06-2016, 07:54 AM
Sounds like your news is not the best. I have a cousin who is an oncology consultant and there are always new things being discovered. Do we need another Eurospec rolling road day? /rally

Davezj
30-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Yes I will take the wheels mate.
I am real sorry to hear you news. I don't know what say.
Apart from I have heard of people being give bad prognosis and coming through it. Never say never.

I can come down and pick all the stuff up when ever you want including the wheels. As they are big items to store and transport I would feel bad having anyone else doing it.
I will stop over at my parents. And make a weekend of it.
I will give you some cash over and above the money for the wheels. Just to make it right by you as I would feel bad not doing it. John TheAntique

Sent from my space-aged gizmo

swinks
30-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Sorry to hear sad news John. Will keep my fingers crossed for you mate!

John TheAntique
30-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Yes I will take the wheels mate.
I am real sorry to hear you news. I don't know what say.
Apart from I have heard of people being give bad prognosis and coming through it. Never say never.

I can come down and pick all the stuff up when ever you want including the wheels. As they are big items to store and transport I would feel bad having anyone else doing it.
I will stop over at my parents. And make a weekend of it.
I will give you some cash over and above the money for the wheels. Just to make it right by you as I would feel bad not doing it. John TheAntique

Thanks Dave. You are welcome to come any time. I have a PET scan tomorrow morning and a consultant appointment Wednesday afternoon but apart from that I am free any time. I am hoping they will start chemo asap so the quicker the better. No need for any extra payment.

John TheAntique
30-06-2016, 12:10 PM
Thanks everybody. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Davezj
30-06-2016, 12:16 PM
how does Friday evening on the 8th July sound.
I can try and get down at a reasonable time. Take a half day and hopefully be down for 5-6pm.
Let me know if that is ok.
If you want it gone sooner I can make arrangements.

Do you need me to dig all the stuff out of your storage place, I don't mind doing that and save you the bother.
We can talk about money when I get down to yours
I will PM you for the address, etc.

Erni902
30-06-2016, 06:33 PM
Davezj

If John wants it gone sooner then let me know, I can collect at anytime next week as I have a week off, (in amongst the school runs lol) then you can arrange to collect from me at your leisure, storage not a problem.

Hope all goes as well as it can with the sans mate.

John TheAntique
30-06-2016, 06:41 PM
That sounds ideal Rikki as I don't know what I will be doing after next Wednesday. When would it be convenient for you?

adaxo
30-06-2016, 07:24 PM
Sorry to hear that John, stay strong and if you need anything just say it, all the best.

Erni902
30-06-2016, 08:02 PM
That sounds ideal Rikki as I don't know what I will be doing after next Wednesday. When would it be convenient for you?

I will be in Northampton until Sunday around Midday with my daughter so Sunday afternoon is good for me. After Sunday afternoon I am in Dunstable for a week. Daughter is in nursery all day Monday so again thats good for me. Monday would be best but I can make any other day/time work to be honest.

Davezj
30-06-2016, 09:41 PM

Thanks rikki if it makes it easier for john i am all for that.

that is great with me john.

i will tie up with rikki to go down and pick it up from him.

john if you have a paypal address you can PM me and i will send the money over to you.

John TheAntique
30-06-2016, 11:14 PM
I will be in Northampton until Sunday around Midday with my daughter so Sunday afternoon is good for me. After Sunday afternoon I am in Dunstable for a week. Daughter is in nursery all day Monday so again thats good for me. Monday would be best but I can make any other day/time work to be honest.

Monday suits me fine too. Let me know what time and I will be here HP4 2DW in case you've forgot.

Erni902
30-06-2016, 11:44 PM
Ok mate sounds good. Shall we go for around 10am? Gives me time to get the nipper off to school and get over to you.

No worries Dave, I can either leave them at my dads in Northampton after next week so you can collect from there at your leisure or I can bring to Hereford with me where I work and you can collect from here, entirely up to you mate so just let me know what would be easiest.

Also John if you would prefer cash let me know and Ill give you cash when I collect and sort out paypal etc with Dave.

Davezj
30-06-2016, 11:59 PM
Ok mate sounds good. Shall we go for around 10am? Gives me time to get the nipper off to school and get over to you.

No worries Dave, I can either leave them at my dads in Northampton after next week so you can collect from there at your leisure or I can bring to Hereford with me where I work and you can collect from here, entirely up to you mate so just let me know what would be easiest.

Also John if you would prefer cash let me know and Ill give you cash when I collect and sort out paypal etc with Dave.

Hi rikki,
can i pick the bits up from you in hereford. it will probably be slightly easier.
thanks
dave

Erni902
01-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Hi rikki,
can i pick the bits up from you in hereford. it will probably be slightly easier.
thanks
dave

Not a problem Dave. I will let you know for definite when I am back in Hereford as I am just awaiting confirmation for a course 11th-15th July in London. After this date I will definitely be back in Hereford. If your in a rush then I can leave them at my dads in Northants.

Davezj
01-07-2016, 08:24 AM
No rush rikki just don't want to keep your storage place tied up with my stuff.

John TheAntique
01-07-2016, 01:40 PM

Right I will see you 10.00 Monday then. I have PM my paypal to Dave so there is no need to pay me.

Davezj
01-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Right I will see you 10.00 Monday then. I have PM my paypal to Dave so there is no need to pay me.

money sent john.

John TheAntique
01-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Thanks Dave.

Erni902
01-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Okie doke guys no dramas at all.

John, I will see you on Monday mate.

Dave, storage isn't a problem I have 2 spare Legnums and a garage in Northampton and a spare Legnum in Hereford that I can store things in so its no drama.

Erni902
04-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Good to see you today John, must say you are looking extremely well considering. Good luck for Wednesday mate Ill be thinking of you.

Dave I now have the wheels so we can sort out collection whenever mate. I shall be back in Hereford 17th July but ill PM you closer to the time. Theres no rush

Davezj
04-07-2016, 01:03 PM
Thanks rikki your a star.

John TheAntique
05-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Yes thanks for all your help Rikki, very much appreciated.