PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Timer problem

Daddycool78
11-07-2016, 07:12 PM
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone here could help me out with a small issue. The turbo timer that was fitted by a previous owner and I don't have any paperwork for it has stopped working. On further investigation it looks like a wire has come disconnected but I am not sure where it is meant to be connected to. As you can see in the pictures, the cable is black so I am guessing it is just an Earth wire but want to get some confirmation first.

Humpty's Revenge
11-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone here could help me out with a small issue. The turbo timer that was fitted by a previous owner and I don't have any paperwork for it has stopped working. On further investigation it looks like a wire has come disconnected but I am not sure where it is meant to be connected to. As you can see in the pictures, the cable is black so I am guessing it is just an Earth wire but want to get some confirmation first.

Does this help ?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=hks+turbo+timer+wiring&rlz=1C2MOWC_enGB571GB571&biw=1280&bih=909&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjK7p2whuzNAhXsAMAKHRSrAMQQsAQIGw