PDA

View Full Version : WTB Parts off Type V

coney
14-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Ok not having much luck finding these parts anywhere.

All parts need to be off a Type V
Open type Diff
Driveshafts
Mousatche bar
Rear subframe moun
Front wing brackets,

Has anybody got a link to get some new bushes that will be more than capable of for 500hp+ that would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Pugme
18-08-2016, 09:22 AM
I run this entire set from energy suspension from the US this thread will show you what you get in the kit, it's your job to locate the kit tho :-)

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?54179-poly-bushes&highlight=Polybushes

coney
19-08-2016, 01:45 PM
Hey Darren how you doing mate.

I spoke with somebody from Energy Suspension apparently this don't sell anything for our cars but on the other hand somebody else told the Mitsubishi Eclipse bushes will fit is that correct?

A may have sourced some bushes but will have a look anyway just incase these fall through cheers.

The other parts are a totally different story! It seems like there is nobody in England has the parts i need to finish the car completely & look like importing them Australia.

There are some parts for sale from my car for sale on ebay but i have no idea what there is, I will find out & post them on the for sale part.

Davezj
19-08-2016, 04:41 PM
eclipse AWD kit 1999 bushes will fit VR4

check out energysuspensionparts.com they list all the kits and prices and delivery.

as for the other parts you want, VR4 are rare enough, but the povety spec Type V is much harder to come by, if you do find one i need some different parts to you off it. so let me know.

the parts you are after for the rear should be the same as the 2.5 V6 none turbo STR 4wd model. these are probably more rare than the VR4 Type V but it gives you another option to search for.

Bobby~d
20-08-2016, 11:48 AM
Lower spec Dave lower spec. Not poverty spec man. You make me feel poor there. Lol just kidding tho.

coney
20-08-2016, 01:10 PM
eclipse AWD kit 1999 bushes will fit VR4

check out energysuspensionparts.com they list all the kits and prices and delivery.

as for the other parts you want, VR4 are rare enough, but the povety spec Type V is much harder to come by, if you do find one i need some different parts to you off it. so let me know.

the parts you are after for the rear should be the same as the 2.5 V6 none turbo STR 4wd model. these are probably more rare than the VR4 Type V but it gives you another option to search for.

I've got the parts but having to import them from New Zealand but it isn't to expensive to be honest.

As for the bushes they are coming from Australia not poly bushes.

Davezj
20-08-2016, 07:48 PM
Lower spec Dave lower spec. Not poverty spec man. You make me feel poor there. Lol just kidding tho.

No offence meant, I am after a couple of bit off a type v or str myself.
Let's say it has less stuff to go wrong. Lol

Sent from my space-aged gizmo

Bobby~d
20-08-2016, 11:55 PM
No offence meant, I am after a couple of bit off a type v or str myself.
Let's say it has less stuff to go wrong. Lol

I know you did not mean anything by it. Was just kidding and I agree with you.

Pugme
22-08-2016, 09:01 AM
Oh btw, I would not recommend fitting the bushes unless your planning on never driving this car on the road.

And I'd highly recommend reinforcing your front turrets too as mine are separating from the car and I drive 1000 miles a year maximum.

Abarthisking
22-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Found this place on a Facebook page a few weeks ago.

They seam to make most of the bushes I have never used or heard of them but the guy that posted it seamed to recommend them.

The company is based in Poland....... So a translator will be needed to view the pages.

http://poliuretany.olkusz.pl/pl/mitsubishi_galant

TAR
22-08-2016, 03:32 PM
Oh btw, I would not recommend fitting the bushes unless your planning on never driving this car on the road.

Darren Pugme, what's the issue you've seen with the poly bushes?
:happy:

Pugme
22-08-2016, 11:21 PM
They are rock effing solid!!! I'm talking zero suspension movement, if I grab my car by the roof bar and try to move the car, i get maybe 2mm movement of arch to wheel.

Adding these to a car transforms the car yes, but not as a use able road car. There is practically zero body roll because the bushing allows no movement.

But when you add 48 polybushes to your suspension what do you expect

Davezj
22-08-2016, 11:31 PM
They are rock effing solid!!! I'm talking zero suspension movement, if I grab my car by the roof bar and try to move the car, i get maybe 2mm movement of arch to wheel.

Adding these to a car transforms the car yes, but not as a use able road car. There is practically zero body roll because the bushing allows no movement.

But when you add 48 polybushes to your suspension what do you expect

but you have to admit your car is at the limit of suspension travel due to the stance of the car.

it is lower than a badgers badger. lol.

coney
23-08-2016, 12:01 PM
The bushes i have on the way aren't poly bushes either.

Does anybody know what a Mousatche bar?

Davezj
23-08-2016, 12:45 PM
I believe it is the bar on an evo diff that bolts the rear of the diff to the subframe
Instead of the 2 individual wings/ears that mount a vr4 diff to the subframe.

One of these two bars attached to the diff in this eBay add
http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/291831904465

coney
24-08-2016, 02:45 AM
I haven't got the foggiest idea mate but i will have a look at them on ebay.

Thanks a lot Dave