PDA

View Full Version : WTB Standard suspension

keano
20-08-2016, 05:19 PM
As per title. I need to get my car up to standard ride height. No longer that bothered about handling. It's a 97 pfl coty.
Cheers
Danny

carfanatic
21-08-2016, 09:07 AM
How desperate are you? I have just bought another set off a club member with lowered springs, so at some point in the near future I will have them fitted and be have a spare std set. Col

keano
21-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Hi, I'd looked at them i think but I need it a high as possible. It's my full time mtb carrier now so need the clearance. How long you thinking? Got a trip coming up in October so could do with it sorting for then?
Cheers
Danny

carfanatic
21-08-2016, 05:01 PM
I plan to book it in no later than 2nd week of Sept

keano
21-08-2016, 06:18 PM
OK mate, keep me posted.
Any idea how much you'd want got yours? What mileage, condition etc also.
Cheers
Danny

carfanatic
21-08-2016, 11:09 PM
I'll let you know when they come off, they seem fine.

keano
17-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Any word on this suspension mate? Got a biking weekend coming up in October and would like to get the car raised for then.
Cheers
Danny

Davezj
17-09-2016, 07:51 PM
Colin has had a couple of operations on his back since you last spoke to him.
So I don't think he has had this on his mind.
Stick a carfanatic in your post and Colin will get a reminder keano

Sent from my space-aged gizmo

keano
17-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Ah right cheers. Was unaware of that. I'll see what he says when he comes on. Failing that, I'm still on the hunt for some standard suspension. Thought it would be readily available. Every Othery car I've ever had you could get standard parts easy. But they weren't a legnum were they. Lol.
Cheers
Danny

carfanatic
17-09-2016, 10:19 PM
Hey, sorry i did forget. I will be speaking to the mechanic on Monday.

keano
18-09-2016, 06:23 AM
Ah cheers mate. Hope your backs alright.
Thanks
Danny

carfanatic
21-09-2016, 08:06 PM
keano and everyone on this post. I am still unable to drive so have to postpone the fitting of the lowered springs. It's most likely not going to be until after Christmas now a sit looks like I have to go have yet another op on my increasingly scarred back. It looks like Crewe junction. C

keano
21-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Mate I'm really sorry to hear about that. Sounds like your going through it at the minute. Cheers for letting me know though. Much appreciated.
So, anyone else out there?
Cheers
Danny

Davezj
22-09-2016, 12:24 AM
keano and everyone on this post. I am still unable to drive so have to postpone the fitting of the lowered springs. It's most likely not going to be until after Christmas now a sit looks like I have to go have yet another op on my increasingly scarred back. It looks like Crewe junction. C

Colin I am sorry to hear that, gutted for you.
You need a bit of luck to float your way. I am hoping you get it soon.

Sent from my space-aged gizmo