PDA

View Full Version : FEELER manual engine with mods and new clutch

Pugme
30-08-2016, 10:44 AM
OK well this is the first of three feller ads I'm doing.

The show season is coming to an end and I've been invited over to rotterdam for a very big show, and I'm thinking that could be a very nice way to bring my legnum experience to a fitting close.

So what do I have under the hood!!

Let me first tell you, this engine is driven with a lot of respect, it has not been "raced" or "tracked" the car is only driven to car shows. And my last three shows are trax, Players, and 100% tuning in rotterdam so about 400 miles.

My car was a coty so was an auto which has been converted to a manual with nick manns adapter plate to run an evo clutch. I have a brand new clutch and bearing to go with the sale as I won't be fitting it. Engine is on circa 100k, iridium plugs brx7 or something, magnecor leads, has a pod filter due to bonnet hinges, uumm mapped ecu lifting boost and fuel cut, solid engine mounts, front mount but my pipes have been extended so you would need oem intercooler pipes. Full cusco hard pipe kit of 3 pipes connected with sfs hoses. Custom 2.5" I to 3" downpipes with full straight thru 3" system. If you need the pedal box that's fine, said r2d2 blow off valve, off the top of my head that's the package.

Everything in for a full manual twin turbo.

Based on the manual conversion plus brand new clutch in my eyes being worth around the 1000 Mark, the engine mounts, plus the additional mods on the engine, the downpipes which were done by emp performance in st albans (was top gear/powerflow) and the full 3" exhaust system I'm looking for offers up around 1800 as I would rather sell as a complete set. As it can all be seen heard and taken out in if required. (Must fit in medium sized bucket seats, lol)

This is a feeler ad.... I'm still contemplating options and happy to hear opinions

Pugme
30-08-2016, 11:14 AM
Couple of questions that have popped to mind that may want answers

Why am I breaking the car?

Because the car is not safe enough for me to be able to sell to anyone the way it is, I did the stance/camber adjustments so I'm happy to drive knowing the risks, I would never allow anyone to drive it as they wouldn't understand quite what there getting in too.

Why do I have a new clutch?

Because I have to enter shows carefully my release bearing has begun to rattle so I bought a new clutch set but I now don't think I'll be fitting it so it can go with the deal (evo stage 1 organic)