PDA

View Full Version : kind of a race car build

Pugme
17-09-2016, 09:18 PM
well my interior is basically finished.

i wish i could have justified spending the cash on trimming my boot panels but its just too much money for no reason

well heres the pics

crazydriver81
17-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Fu**ing hell - I like that! Who has done the complete retrim and rebuild of the rear seats? Crazy work!!! ;)

Davezj
17-09-2016, 11:34 PM
i don't get why you have carried on with the upgrades on your car darren, arn't you breaking your car for bigger and better things.

it looks great by the way, the boot install and custom door cars, console etc.
not sure about the green belts, they go with the outside (tropic thunder) but black, red or even grey or white to go with the bride seats/logo.
but it is only my personal thoughts on the subject.

Pugme
18-09-2016, 05:32 AM
cheers stefan, most of the work has been done by myself, including creating the rear bench from a 200sx rear bench using an electric bread knife and a lump of foam. everything except the trimming and flocking is my own work

i have 3 shows left to do Dave, today im off to players show and im in the vip hangar, next weekend i am at trax where i will be in the trade area with fitment junkies, and then in the middle of october (this is the grand finale) i was invited over to display m car at "100% ahoy tuning show" in rotterdam, so even tho im at the end, the car must be finished and on top of its game for when it all ends.

you gotta have green takatas :-) lol

Colin Wiltshire
18-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Where's the love button?

TAR
18-09-2016, 01:25 PM
The car looks superb and the quality is 1st class.

It'll be a shame, when the show season ends, that it will be complete as we have all followed your progress with much interest.
I hope you'll find a suitable replacement for next year.

:happy:

Pugme
18-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Haha, there's little chance of me leaving this forum, as has been said time and time again, the people here make it a brilliant place to be

Cheers Colin and Tim.

I donly have some pretty wild plans in my head for another jap car :-)

Davezj
18-09-2016, 03:36 PM
cheers stefan, most of the work has been done by myself, including creating the rear bench from a 200sx rear bench using an electric bread knife and a lump of foam. everything except the trimming and flocking is my own work

i have 3 shows left to do Dave, today im off to players show and im in the vip hangar, next weekend i am at trax where i will be in the trade area with fitment junkies, and then in the middle of october (this is the grand finale) i was invited over to display m car at "100% ahoy tuning show" in rotterdam, so even tho im at the end, the car must be finished and on top of its game for when it all ends.

you gotta have green takatas :-) lol

fair play to you darren, in it to win it right up till the end.
maybe you will chnage you mind.
good luck with the shows.