PDA

View Full Version : A Big Sorry

craig-1
12-03-2005, 11:13 AM
a big sorry to all who attended the sjc meet for not showing up but last sat morning i was up nice and early preening the car for the meet and as i drove back BANG/help my torqe converter went on me again. now for a car to go through 1 new gearbox and 2 converters in one year and only 8000 miles there has to be something far wrong with it. after a couple of phone calls i have now found out from phoenix mitsi(paisley)that the car has also had two BRAND NEW gearboxes fitted before i even got in the car.
the place that have been taking the car to be fixed (mackie autos)assure me that ther is a major fault with the car so sorry lads no more galant time for me.
ritch im sorry i never got back to u on sat but i was running around lke a headless chicken and i completley forgot, so once again lads sorry,but looks like u all had a good time anyway just wish i could have been there.

Roadrunner
12-03-2005, 12:50 PM
No probs Craig. Sorry to hear about the probglems you're having with your car. Definitely something suspect if it's chewing up greaboxes - do you not have a case for returning the car to Phoenix under the Sale of Goods Act?

craig-1
12-03-2005, 01:52 PM
No probs Craig. Sorry to hear about the probglems you're having with your car. Definitely something suspect if it's chewing up greaboxes - do you not have a case for returning the car to Phoenix under the Sale of Goods Act?
the car came from phoenix from new, i got it 4yrs down the line but ive got consumer direct to handle a case for me there looking into it just now and will bring a case forward for me against the company i got the car from (keeping fingers crossed)in the meantime im driving a little zr at the mo(must admit im lovin the back road experience driving this car it sticks to the road like glue)

ritch_w
12-03-2005, 07:22 PM
no worries craig - i think you had more pressing matters to attend to.

keep us posted with what happens

strangebat
12-03-2005, 10:31 PM
sorry to hear about your car craig :thumbsdow , hope you get it sorted. It definetly sound like there is something majorly wrong.

Big Ian
12-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Craig...what can i say that the other's have'nt? (not much)
hope it all get's sorted mate,one way or another!
i hate when your felling ontop of "getting there" with car's,house,life...and then "BANG" it's all up in the air..and you start thinking is this worth all the effort?...good luck :thumbsup:

as for the Scot Jap last sunday....it was a good day,but there will be plenty more /yes .see ya soon mate :happy:

ritch_w
21-03-2005, 09:15 PM
how u gettin on with g'box craig??

any luck getting things sorted??