PDA

View Full Version : How much?

RED
13-03-2005, 12:32 AM
What do you reckon I could put the car up for sale at? I was thinking about 10k :inquisiti

History:

1999 V reg
84,000 miles
Tiptronic
FMSH
Ralliart supplied
Black/red recaro interior
Red momo steering wheel
Apexi induction kit
HKS super sequential blow off
Fuji dooda exhaust
BDA decat pipe
Bilstein lowered suspension
Brembo brakes
18" Speedlines and Toyo Proxes
Erebuni racing bonnet
Erebuni Evo style spoiler
Recent full respray
Blitz dual sbc boost controller
Blitz turbo timer
Cat 1 alarm and GPS tracker
Ralliart radiator and oil caps

Oh and a VERY careful lady owner to boot /yes

Big Ian
13-03-2005, 12:46 AM
WHY?
you guy's aint thinking of move'n from Galant/VR4/Legnum ownership are you's :embarasse

venomboy
13-03-2005, 12:49 AM
"please don't go, don't gooooo,
don't walk away"
Alright i've 'ad a bit to drink.
VB

Big Ian
13-03-2005, 12:52 AM
"please don't go, don't gooooo,
don't walk away"
Alright i've 'ad a bit to drink.
VB
me 2 :smug: .........and by the look's of thing's so have Marcus and Jane?

venomboy
13-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Yeah what's the story peeps, why are you selling up?
VB

RED
13-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Maybe maybe not :thinking2 Could really do with a Legnum and we're not sure wether to get rid of the VR4 or the 306 yet :rolleyes4 Just trying to gauge a response on her value to try and make up our minds easier /help

And no we are not drunk - yet!!!! ;)

Big Ian
13-03-2005, 01:07 AM
Maybe maybe not :thinking2 Could really do with a Legnum and we're not sure wether to get rid of the VR4 or the 306 yet :rolleyes4 Just trying to gauge a response on her value to try and make up our minds easier /help

And no we are not drunk - yet!!!! ;)

Keep yer VR...you guy's are like me (in a way :rolleyes4 )
you have made your car a 1 off,that no other car the same...ehh..is the same?? if you know what i mean :inquisiti

venomboy
13-03-2005, 01:11 AM
YET! Start earlier/drink more, Kiddies alarm goes off at 6.00am whatever hour I crash at.
I agree with the Legnum Idea tho' they are harder to insure or get parts for. Still coolest estate on the market.
and carry half ton of tree cuttings when neccessary (makes me cry to see my once immaculate interior tho')
VB

Big Ian
13-03-2005, 01:18 AM
maybe you should offer your VR as a swap for a same condition Legnum?

RED
13-03-2005, 12:43 PM
maybe you should offer your VR as a swap for a same condition Legnum?

That's one of the routes that we are thinking of but do you think 10k is too steep or about right. Their values seem to be all over the shop. Obviously my prefered route is to sell Marcus's 306 and get a cheap Legnum that we only have to put a grand or so to and tart it up on the cheap.

Oh decisions decisions it's making my ears bleed /help

RED
14-03-2005, 10:12 AM
So then does anyone have an opinion as to if they think 10k is OK or is taking the pi$$? :rolleyes4

Geordie Iain
14-03-2005, 11:05 AM
I payed £10800 for mine with around 65k in the clock, fsh and compleatly standard.

Brunty
14-03-2005, 11:06 AM
My '99 Ralliart showing 51k one the clock with FMSH was just shy of £8k, with leather interior, (fairly old) sat nav, RAC warranty, but without any of the mods you've listed. Think I got myself a very good deal - I also know that other members were intending to view this car.

I have no idea what your modifications would do to the price.

Steve

enigma
14-03-2005, 11:21 AM
You should get £10k for it, but only with the right buyer!

As you know the market is all over the place at the moment. My advice would be to keep it and get rid of the 306. You will get more than £10k worth of pleasure from the VR4 in the future.

bernmc
14-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Sounds reasonable with all the mods, but as has been said... to the right buyer. You'd be depending on an enthusiast who realises a. what a VR4 is, and b. what all those extras would cost.... limited market. Might be worth advertising as is for a bit, and if unsuccessful, returning as much of the car back to standard and selling cheaper. then you'll have a bunch of bits for the leggie!

Sulli
14-03-2005, 10:21 PM
£10k sounds about right.
Advertise in all the free places first, see if you get any interest: here, other car sites (Scoobynet, MLR etc), Find It etc.
Then stick it online in the autotrader for a couple of weeks - only £15.
If you put it back to standard, and assuming the exhausts are the same on saloon and estate - let me know if you want to sell the decat and exhaust.

Good Luck :)

P.S. Brunty - you fell on your feet there mate :thumbsup:

RED
15-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Cheers guys :thumbsup: thanks for all your thoughts /yes

Looks like I shall have to try and use my femine charms :iloveyou: :mask: /whip :kiss: :lipsrseal ;) :smash: and seduce Marcus into selling the 306 /grr

/lol /lol

Brunty
15-03-2005, 11:52 AM
P.S. Brunty - you fell on your feet there mate :thumbsup:

So I thought, but by the time I get it back from Midland Automatic Transmissions I could well have spent a total of £10k on it /yes