PDA

View Full Version : Stock TD03 Header Options

Erni902
04-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Righto guys I have done a bit of searching and it is with no great surprise that I cannot find any stainless/tubular header options for our engines. This was to be expected but I conducted a search nonetheless on the off chance.

So the question is what kind of cost would I be looking at to get a custom made equal length set for the VR4? I dont have the skills or time to be able to do this kind of thing myself so I will need to drop the car off at a garage, let them do the measuring and create prototypes etc before coming up with the final design. I know this will be quite expensive but I have no idea how expensive.

What are peoples estimates on having this carried out?

The next question is about the stock manifolds, is there anything that can be done to them to improve airflow through them?

Any help to enlighten me on either of the above questions would be much appreciated.

Kryton
04-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Don't rpw sell these in oz from memory?

Erni902
05-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Don't rpw sell these in oz from memory?

I know they do the downpipes as I had a set on my old VR4. Just double checked their website and no they dont do the headers. They do however do the turbo elbows so may grab a set of these.