PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: Erni902 is now our Events Organiser

Confused
11-01-2017, 09:11 AM
ClubVR4 has dropped off the radar slightly at shows and events over the last couple of years, but I am pleased to announce that Rikki ( Erni902 ) has stepped up and will be our primary contact for Events and Meets!

This is a huge step forward in ensuring that the Club (and our fantastic cars) get the exposure they need in the UK scene.

I hope that as many of you as possible can make time to attend some shows over the next year - and lets make ClubVR4 well known as the best club around - I'm sure we'll get there with Rikki's help!

Nick Mann
11-01-2017, 09:18 AM
Nice one Rikki. Its a role I was doing 10 years ago and tbh the social side that came with that is the reason I am still a VR4 owner. I hope you enjoy your time doing this as much as I did then!
And as above, it is much appreciated.

adaxo
11-01-2017, 10:10 AM
Great news, well done, will try to attend some of them this and following years.

*cough* there will be another mile stone next year for this club so may we can do something special, which require lots of planning but we still have over a year to plan this properly /Hmmm*cough*

Davezj
11-01-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh, I can be put forward for that chris, since Christmas I am now officially the proud owner of man boobs,and I have a mighty fine ass watch me twerk.

Or maybe not.

Glad to here Rikki has taken on that mantel of events organiser, well done mate.
And yes 15 year anniversary has to be celebrated with some ki d of car killing track event.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Kryton
11-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Sweet, will look forward to that :spam:

Erni902
11-01-2017, 02:35 PM
Many thanks to the rest of the committee for entrusting me with this position. This will be my 1st time taking on this kind of thing so please bear with me. I will do my absolute best to get all the events covered and advertised on here.

I already have some cracking ideas for a 15th bash but I think most of them will either not be suitable for children/families or will be way too expensive not to mention the risk assessments that will need to ve carried out for some of them.

All joking aside I do actually have a couple of ideas I could do with checking out so Im sure a thread will go up in a few months time :)

The best part of all of this.........My username now appears in Red /bananaroc

hbkuk1
11-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Great posting congrats Rikki you will do a great job

Humpty's Revenge
12-01-2017, 09:08 AM
Many thanks to the rest of the committee for entrusting me with this position. This will be my 1st time taking on this kind of thing so please bear with me. I will do my absolute best to get all the events covered and advertised on here.

I already have some cracking ideas for a 15th bash but I think most of them will either not be suitable for children/families or will be way too expensive not to mention the risk assessments that will need to ve carried out for some of them.

All joking aside I do actually have a couple of ideas I could do with checking out so Im sure a thread will go up in a few months time :)

The best part of all of this.........My username now appears in Red /bananaroc

/welcome3 to the team Rikki

elnevio
12-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Wilkommen :pimp2: