PDA

View Full Version : FS FTGH: Pre-facelift front bumper, facelift bonnet

Confused
15-03-2017, 04:05 PM
Hi all,

I currently have a pre-facelift front bumper, and a facelift bonnet, which are free to anyone if they want them.

Both are damaged!

The front bumper has a few little dents in it, but mostly there's a huge chunk of paint missing from the driver's side corner. The general shape, however, is mostly OK, and would probably be OK with a little attention with the painting. It will come without a grill or foglights, or towing eye cover, just the bare plastic outer skin!

The bonnet has a dent on the driver's side centre bulge. Again, the structure is mostly good.

They'll probably do someone in a bind, but they wouldn't suit a car that's in otherwise reasonable condition.

They are free, not only because of the condition, but also as Erni902 and rocknrolla have both generously given me a replacement bumper and bonnet respectively, so I'm just passing on the love! :sweethear

Collection from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, or employ the services of the Club Courier System!

adaxo
15-03-2017, 05:06 PM
HI can I reserve bonnet until viewing please.

Confused
15-03-2017, 05:55 PM
HI can I reserve bonnet until viewing please.

Sure - will get some photos in a bit for the initial viewing, more than welcome to look in person too :)

Confused
15-03-2017, 07:04 PM
76977 76975 76976 76978

76979 76980 76981 76984 76985 76982 76983

Please note that the fog lights and towing eye cover will NOT come with the bumper, despite being shown in these photos! I just haven't yet transferred them to the other bumper I have!

adaxo
15-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Thanks for photos, doesn't look too bad, how bad is it rust wise? Buti think another trip to Mansfield wouldn't hurt. I sourced fl bonnet for my white leggy but is in black and such a good condition that i fit it to my black leggy and decided to keep it that way as it looks miles better than with hazy carbon one and it will be a shame to paint almost perfect black bonnet white . Hope that make sense. So Garry, chop chop with lpg so I can fit valve while im there :-)

Confused
15-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Maybe a tiny little bit of surface rust on leading edge where the paint has chipped slightly, but other than that i think its in good condition.

I ran it on my car for over 6 years in its current state (it was dented just 2 days after painting and fitting!)

I'll be out slaving away on the rest of the LPG on Saturday, and i work from home, so pop in whenever you want :)

adaxo
16-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Maybe a tiny little bit of surface rust on leading edge where the paint has chipped slightly, but other than that i think its in good condition.

I ran it on my car for over 6 years in its current state (it was dented just 2 days after painting and fitting!)

I'll be out slaving away on the rest of the LPG on Saturday, and i work from home, so pop in whenever you want :)

Ok i have it then and will collect when LPG bits arrive and ready.

cheers Adam

Confused
16-03-2017, 09:37 AM
Ok i have it then and will collect when LPG bits arrive and ready.

cheers Adam

Perfect :)

Confused
19-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Bonnet has gone.

Bumper still available.

v6_mitsu
26-03-2017, 01:14 AM
hai, iam interested with your bemper, could you send to indonesia, i'll take the shipping cost, thanks bro.

Confused
26-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Hi, I'm afraid I'd rather not deal with packaging and shipping.

Sorry.

Confused
26-03-2017, 10:17 AM
Also, i removed the fog lights yesterday and didn't realise that there's more damage in that area then i thought - this will probably be scrapped now.