PDA

View Full Version : TD03 Hybrid

darksiderz
28-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Hi all,
i want to mixing my old TD03 with TD04 comp wheel, one thing wondering me
is there need to remapping ECU? Let say i keep it run to 0.6 bar (like stock)
Now i'm using HD 220 LpH for fuel pump.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
28-04-2017, 11:15 PM
The fuelling should be close i would have thought but why wouldn't you map the ecu?

foxdie
29-04-2017, 09:35 AM
At a guess by the EA5A in his profile car, he's done a VR2 conversion without updating the wiring loom or ECU..?

Max, unless you've got an aftermarket fuelling computer, I would highly recommend you remap it. Increased fuel flow and bigger turbos are quite likely to throw the balance of the (pretty good) stock Mitsubishi tune.

darksiderz
07-05-2017, 06:33 AM
I see, if fuel pump HD220 enough for handle hybrid turbo i don't want to remap the OEM ECU, but if not enough i rather install stand alone ECU to handle that, and i keep the old one. Thx mate ��

I swapped complete set wirring and ECU, so it's more likely fully FWD VR4 ��

darksiderz
24-08-2017, 09:26 PM
So here some update, i'm only changing the compressor wheel (cold site) from inducer 31mm to 33mm, and exducer 34mm to 36mm.
The instalation is perfectly fitted, but i feel i loose power when i stepin the gas at full throttle, the turbo it self is spinning i can feel it but it feel like a lack of boost , anyone have this problem before?
Thx for helping

Nick Mann
24-08-2017, 10:52 PM
:thinking:

Not so much info there. Have you modified the wastegate actuators? Pipework to/from the turbos? Are the turbos balanced? Do you feel a sudden loss of power or is the power down at all times? What boost pressure are you seeing? What air/fuel ratios are you seeing? etc...