PDA

View Full Version : You shouldn't spoiler!

scc
17-03-2005, 08:51 PM
...duh dum! :joker:

Guess what! I've just picked up my VR4 Spoiler with the LED light delivered from the states!

I'm going to fit it this weekend! I'm pretty sure I've seen a tutorial somewhere on this board.

Anyhow, taking advantage of the US exchange rate, it cost me a grand total of 153 squids on arrival to my door, and it was painted to specification!

Made by Topwing using ABS plastic, ordered from the friendly guys at
http://www.accentspoilers.com/

You'll need to email them so that they can send you a link for exact payment.
It took less than 2 weeks to arrive when I first placed the order. Pretty good eh?

Scc
:happy:

The Vee
17-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Result !! :thumbsup:

keeko
20-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Thats the last thing i needed to see. Good luck to you though. I`ve just bought a spoiler too buts its not a VR4 one. Its kinda , erm like a gayer version. Looks ok though I would of prefered the real deal. i`ll stick a pic up of it when(iF) it arrives. :embarasse

ANTHONY
16-04-2005, 03:25 PM
i'v just bookmarked the site ...............do the do the correct colours coz some of the usa galants are not the same as ours

Big Ian
17-04-2005, 02:44 AM
ive had both spoiler's on my car at one point or another :rolleyes4 ...just to let you see the difference?
(before) non VR4 spoiler :happy:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500686_85_full.jpg

(now) VR4 spoiler :happy:
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/500000-500999/500686_133_full.jpg

Smokinmasta2
17-04-2005, 09:47 AM
I want to know how you did the boot hinges on yours Ian !!!????

Smokin.............

Big Ian
17-04-2005, 11:20 AM
I want to know how you did the boot hinges on yours Ian !!!????

Smokin.............

:smug: real easy to do...real easy :thumbsup: i'll make a point of doing a write-up and posting it in the members section :happy:
PS,you can buy a kit on ebay but my way only cost about ....a fiver!! /yes

Smokinmasta2
17-04-2005, 06:45 PM
:smug: real easy to do...real easy :thumbsup: i'll make a point of doing a write-up and posting it in the members section :happy:
PS,you can buy a kit on ebay but my way only cost about ....a fiver!! /yes

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice one fella; as soon as you can !!! would like all me mini mods done by the summer if i can - even better if before Japfest!!

Smokin......................

Big Ian
18-04-2005, 09:07 AM
i'll get it posted up this week some time?.....major issue's with our home computer at the moment!

Big Ian
19-04-2005, 08:07 PM
:thumbsup: at last :drummer: my wife has done a sterlin job of sorting out our computer
i'll get the "how to" sorted for tomorrow night :thumbsup: also better let you know,it dosn't open like that all the time :embarasse it open's normal ....to get it to "flip" i take out 2 bolt's and swivel it on hindges /yes

Smokinmasta2
19-04-2005, 09:42 PM
:thumbsup: at last :drummer: my wife has done a sterlin job of sorting out our computer
i'll get the "how to" sorted for tomorrow night :thumbsup: also better let you know,it dosn't open like that all the time :embarasse it open's normal ....to get it to "flip" i take out 2 bolt's and swivel it on hindges /yes

Nice one Ian - sounds interesting and can't wait!!

Smokin.........

Smokinmasta2
24-04-2005, 05:39 PM
Have you sorted the guide yet Ian - was hoping to look this weekend!!??

Ta,

Smokin....................

Big Ian
25-04-2005, 08:18 PM
sorry mate :embarasse ..weve had some "real computer prob's".. (fingers crossed).. all will be good for tomorrow eve :rolleyes4

Smokinmasta2
25-04-2005, 08:38 PM
sorry mate :embarasse ..weve had some "real computer prob's".. (fingers crossed).. all will be good for tomorrow eve :rolleyes4

......software realated probs??
Hope it goes well!!
Waiting with baited breath :) :)

Cheers, Smokin........

Big Ian
25-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Have you sorted the guide yet Ian - was hoping to look this weekend!!??

Ta,

Smokin....................

:thumbsup: ive started a write up in the member's section.. http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=70866#post70866 ...hopefully get it finished with piccies tomorrow night :smug: