PDA

View Full Version : FS Many parts from a 1998 Galant GLS saloon

Will Rose MS
13-06-2017, 02:39 PM

A variety of parts from a 1998 Galant GLS saloon. Got this car as a donor for some bits when I bought my VR-4, got what I needed off it but now left with a pile of parts that I don't really need. Could sell as separate parts or as a job lot. Literally got a shed load and then some (not all parts pictured in shed are off the Galant and not included in case of a job lot sale, contact me for details of what's included). Would probably make a decent profit selling over time but I need the space. The car was a daily driver, doing regular long commutes, before it got parked up nearly 2 years ago. Although the bodywork was quite rotted after being stood, everything else was spot on - engine, gearbox, electrics etc. Parts still available:

* 2.0 GLS engine with majority of ancillaries, manual gearbox still attached
* Set of 5 alloy wheels
* Exhaust sections
* Lights
* Window motor assemblies
* Various ECUs
* Heater parts
* Front seats
* Interior trims and switches etc
* Wiring loom components

The list goes on so if you can't see here what you're looking for, give me a shout. Collection from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, ~3 miles from J37 off M1. Can also arrange courier at extra cost if needed.
Any questions, give me a ring on 07593702944 (Will) or drop me an email: will@willrosemotorsport.co.uk