PDA

View Full Version : Midlands Mini Meet

Brunty
19-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Good to meet you all - here are my photos from the morning:

Jimbo
19-03-2005, 09:46 PM
Good to meet you too Steve, keep us posted about the car, hope there's light at the end of the tunnel for you, mate......it may seem heartbreaking at the moment, but trust me when I say that when it's back working again, it'll make it all worthwhile :)

Brunty
20-03-2005, 01:06 AM
more...

caishanvr4
20-03-2005, 11:24 AM
OYE, Thats my brakes on jimbo's car. Can i have them back now you've had them long enough,and my goodyear tyres :joker:

Ive also spotted my nitros bottle in interlec's legnum, oh and my mmc,.he tells every body it came with the car but its mine, mine i tell you mine. :joker:

BDA has my twin exhaust, bonnet and various mod bits,apexi avr c,boost valve bda cat pipe etc :joker:

Excuse me for my moment of madness above, just a few of the things i am hoping to upgrade to .........
if i win lottery jimbo,s brakes and nitros would be added :thumbsup:

Exellent pictures Brunty

psbarham
20-03-2005, 11:38 AM
how can they be yours when they are obviosly mine , they are mine i tell you , all mine

Jimbo
20-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Phew, they're still there.......just checking Caish and Paul hadn't swapped them with cardboard cutouts while I wasn't looking ;)

psbarham
20-03-2005, 07:30 PM
you can tell they are mine coz AP stands for "all pauls" ,SO THERE!!!

Physician
20-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Sheesh Jimbo ............. have you noticed them thar discs have got termite infestation.

bernmc
20-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Monstrous bloody things. Don't suit the VR4 at all. Very out of character. Don't know what you were thinking. You should take them off. I'll have some standards for you soon - much better. No charge for disposing of the AP's either.

Jimbo
20-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Sheesh Jimbo ............. have you noticed them thar discs have got termite infestation.

Tell me about it, and I paid £40 a disc for those holes :rolleyes4 Unlike the fronts of course where the burrowing feature comes as standard :)

Monstrous bloody things. Don't suit the VR4 at all. Very out of character. Don't know what you were thinking. You should take them off. I'll have some standards for you soon - much better. No charge for disposing of the AP's either.

/lol Oh Bern, wow thankyou, that is so kind of you, I was at my wits end, I can assure you.... ;)