PDA

View Full Version : WTB Auto Gear Stick and Carbon Centre console

sayn117
08-01-2018, 01:13 PM
After a few parts for my Legnum. Looking to make the interior as close to pristine as possible so I'm looking for parts that are in excellent condition.

Carbon Style Centre Console (small A/C Unit with space for double DIN beneath version). I have the fans and gear stick surround already so just need the main panel.
Auto Gear Stick gaiter or would buy the full unit if its the smoked chrome version.
A battered, totally useless auto stick assembly as long as its has the gaiter that I can harvest from it. Basically I need the gaiter :d

Again, looking for parts that are in excellent condition so I'm expecting a bit of a wait.

Cheers guys

Nick Mann
09-01-2018, 09:03 AM
If you fancy wandering over to Redditch then I have a chrome surround for the auto. Iirc it has swirl marks on it but bo deep scratches.

sayn117
11-01-2018, 06:14 PM
I actually have the chrome version in my Legnum, its just missing the plastic gaiter from inside and it's proving hard to track one down.

Confused
11-01-2018, 06:30 PM
I actually have the chrome version in my Legnum, its just missing the plastic gaiter from inside and it's proving hard to track one down.

https://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?74941-Guide-How-to-restore-the-plastic-runners-of-the-auto-gear-box-selector

sayn117
12-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Cheers Garry, that's perfect. I was wondering if a DIY solution existed but didn't want to take my gear stick apart if there wasn't. I'll give this a go.