PDA

View Full Version : 7201 ecu reflash

BBVR4
14-02-2018, 02:49 AM
Hi anyone in the manawatu area can help me with a reflash for my ecu i have openport 2.0 cable mmc flash with dongle and modules needed for the 7201 also laptop and evoscan would really like to free up the resrictions and to get a better fuel curve

Any help appreceitated

Sent from my SM-J120ZN using Tapatalk

Davezj
14-02-2018, 09:44 AM
foxdie

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Confused
14-02-2018, 10:38 AM
The first thing I'd look at is the Wastegate Duty Cycle, Target Load, Boost Desired Load Adder, and Boost Cut Limit tables.

After a bit of fiddling, this is what I'm currently running on my car, but with the mods you have (filter, intercooler, exhaust, fuel pump etc) you certainly don't want to be just blindly copying mine, especially if you don't understand what you're changing is affecting, and why!

This will allow you to modify your boost level and fuel cut limits, and will get you into those higher load areas.

I'm assuming that you've got a wideband O2 sensor available to monitor your fuelling, and you'll be closely monitoring the Knock Count in EvoScan before making any changes!

I would highly recommend checking out some of the threads listed here (https://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?77177-Useful-ECU-threads-check-here-first) and get some understanding of what's what :)