PDA

View Full Version : WTB Legnum AYC Pump and Pipes needed!

B1LH4m
01-08-2018, 09:12 PM
Hi,

After an AYC Pump and Pipes for my car. I'm currently on with making the car as a whole 100% which is now all done apart from this Pump!
It's been stood in the back of a shed for a few years before I bought it and the old one is beyond repair...

Has anyone got one!? Not bothered what country etc it's in will happily pay postage. Thanks.

peter thomson
01-08-2018, 10:07 PM
You can buy stainless steel lines from HEL . I would look for a refurbished pump as most are going to be in the same condition as yours now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitsiboyblue
02-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Hi,

After an AYC Pump and Pipes for my car. I'm currently on with making the car as a whole 100% which is now all done apart from this Pump!
It's been stood in the back of a shed for a few years before I bought it and the old one is beyond repair...

Has anyone got one!? Not bothered what country etc it's in will happily pay postage. Thanks.Did you get pumpand pipes sorted?
Dave o

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

B1LH4m
06-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Should (hopefully) be all sorted for this now.
However it leads me to my next point... bleeding it up manually. I've read that Similar age Evos have three bleed points on them. Is this the same for the Legnum? If so where are they? And is there anything else I need to know?

peter thomson
06-08-2018, 08:25 PM
There are only 2 . Did you buy the one from Oz?

mitsiboyblue
06-08-2018, 08:29 PM
Should (hopefully) be all sorted for this now.
However it leads me to my next point... bleeding it up manually. I've read that Similar age Evos have three bleed points on them. Is this the same for the Legnum? If so where are they? And is there anything else I need to know?There are only two bleed points both on the rear diff there is no therd point on Legnum vr4 because there is no active center differential.
bleeding might be a problem without MUT3 or the bleed kit ive seen on e-bay.
But i believe its possible to drive with all 4 wheels off the ground and turning the steering wheel.
Dave O

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dom B
07-08-2018, 08:48 AM
The wheels in the air thing is very sketchy when you are under the car. It takes very little time to solder up a bleed harness and switch and works like magic. There is a post somewhere on here with details how to make it.