PDA

View Full Version : Post-J.A.E

LOMY
28-07-2003, 10:54 AM
Good trip to JAE. We thoroughly enjoyed the weekend and it was great to see you all and your cars in person so to speak. Thanks for making us so welcome. A great bunch! :thumb:

Pete INSERT INTO post VALUES (Spirit); could you please PM me my photos so i can get them on the site. Cheers for the loan of the camera. By the way, i think the PlaysStation competition is a good idea. Perhaps we could have a VR4 insider knowledge competition too with questions like, Just where the f!!k are those dump valves then :headsc: INSERT INTO post VALUES (still dont know) or we could have a competition to see how many Mitsu stickers we REALLY can get for £10 INSERT INTO post VALUES (would need verifiable receipts for that one Zedy) :biglaugh: .

:beerclash

BraindG
28-07-2003, 01:42 PM
indeed it was a pleasure to meet you - im getting all excited for the next one now! :D

even if its a holiday inn somewhere :D

Spirit
28-07-2003, 06:29 PM
Lomy -PM me your email addy and I will send you the full size pics so you can do with them as you wish

Pete

Spirit
28-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Oh yeah - and they look pretty cool mate :D

Brind
28-07-2003, 07:16 PM
I've made my thoughts known here: http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=773 but again, you all seem like nice friendly people and I couldn't wish for better members!
Very nice to meet you Lomy! :)

zedy1
28-07-2003, 09:59 PM
nice meeting you too pete.

PUDD
29-07-2003, 01:57 AM
gr8 to meet u all,and lesa loved it too.cant wait to meet u all again .and yes zedy did only pay a tenner for 4 stickers,
i couldnt believe it my self INSERT INTO post VALUES (jammy git lol)
anyway u all take care and kill the scoobies:D
see ya soon;)