PDA

View Full Version : Independent Trusted Mitsubishi Garages

Jsa274
28-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Does anyone in South Yorkshire (or Notts) have a good go-to garage for Galant servicing and repairs?

TAR
28-12-2018, 09:05 PM
I'm too far south to be able to recommend anyone. What sort of work are you after? Many of us do our own maintenance and can probably point you in the right direction with most service items.

:happy:

elnevio
28-12-2018, 11:55 PM
There's probably the chance of a CVR4 garage day very soon! It's usually an opportunity to get some car jobs done, hugely delayed by gasbagging! /lol

Keep an eye on the events forum. To give you an idea, this was the last one (https://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?77840-Garage-Weekend-21-22-April-2018-Nottingham). :)

Confused
29-12-2018, 05:58 PM
I'm in the process of moving house, but once I'm settled in the new place, I'm hoping I'll be able to host a garage day/weekend again soon :)

I'm also happy to give a car a quick look over and advise, been around them for quite a few years now and know them reasonably well! That, paired with the Resource Library here, and you'll find no jobs that you can't tackle yourself!

Jsa274
29-12-2018, 09:27 PM
Thank you for the replies! Garage days sound very useful, i will look out for them. I’m okay doing basic stuff but anything that needs ramps or underframe access is beyond my facilities unfortunately.

I’ve become a paid up CVR4 member, from perusing some of the resources I am already in no doubt about it being a sound investment!

How easy do you find spare parts to get hold of, particularly suspension bits and engine bay hoses and the like?

TAR
30-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Many parts are available via main dealers. For aftermarket stuff you will find blueprint parts are not bad and available from most auto factors. :happy:

Nick Mann
30-12-2018, 08:31 PM
There's also an online outlet called Viamoto. Many common or service parts are available there.