PDA

View Full Version : WTB Rear diff

adaxo
02-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Anyone have rear diff with ayc for sale?

Davezj
02-04-2019, 03:49 PM
I probably have one. That I could sell or lend you while you get your fixed if you want to do it like that.

adaxo
02-04-2019, 05:35 PM
I probably have one. That I could sell or lend you while you get your fixed if you want to do it like that.

That would be perfect.

mitsiboyblue
02-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Can i ask why you need to replace the diff? just curious? I know there can loads of different reasons why but just incase its a noise you have.
A couple of years ago i had some guy ask me to replace his rear diff for a whining noise, Convinced it was.... i t turned out to be his rear wheel bearings.
Thats all.
Dave O

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

adaxo
02-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Not sure but I lift car up and put it in 4th gear so wheel start spinning, then I listen via stethoscope and both bearings been quiet but when I stick it to pass side of the diff it clearly rumble and have quite bit of play hence is suspected bering gone and i struggling to find replacement.

ianturbo
19-04-2019, 03:00 PM
I have one you can use while you get yours sorted , I bought it because I thougt is was the rear diff noise,turned out it was the transfer box , (its not good sometimes to be deaf in one ear ) :)
ian