PDA

View Full Version : The Beast is finally mine. New member alert XD

Sturman2019
15-05-2019, 09:53 PM
So after 12 years of ownership and only 18,000 miles covered in that time my grandad decided it was time to pass on the Beast as it became known amongst the family. its pretty much standard leggy with a only a custom stainless cat back exhaust.
It has a few issues that need straightening out before I put it through the MOT. But like most years it should sail through. Eventually I want to play around with modifications but nothing over the top. Just simple power improving mods, if anyone has any suggestions and links would be awesome.

Would love to meet some fellow owners at some point. And if there are any local to Buckinghamshire let me know.

peter thomson
15-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Welcome to CVR4

Nick Mann
16-05-2019, 06:45 AM
/Welcome

galantnight
16-05-2019, 02:41 PM
/Welcome

elnevio
16-05-2019, 03:35 PM
/welcome3 to CVR4!

Pictures are always nice! /Camera

Tam
21-05-2019, 08:11 AM
Hi Aaron, welcome and there is an abundance of info on here and people always willing to help an d go that extra mile. For me the biggest change i noticed was just getting a K&N filter, decat pipe and exhaust from decat backwards and am aftermarket Bov. Just that alone i feel transformed my car and made it a lot easier to drive and quicker and not too expensive.

Any questions just ask as the expertise on here is staggering....Have fun

Sturman2019
28-05-2019, 09:36 PM
The car has already got an aftermarket cat back system. and im having a decat pipe made up. replacing the flexi just before the cat also as its shot a hole. and finding a decent downpipe is proving difficult. hopefully this weekend the car will be back on the road. full service and go over. been well overdue,