PDA

View Full Version : Michelle says.......

northernmonkey
28-07-2003, 08:53 PM
"tell Barry, thanks again for lending me the jumper, you're a star, and that lad with the white car INSERT INTO post VALUES (I'll assume she means Zedy??) is gonna damage his ears if he's not careful"

And i'm inclined to agree!! Woke up with Tinnitus...... amongst other things :D

Was nice meeting a few of you, and hello to all that braved the weather on Saturday night. ;)

BraindG
28-07-2003, 08:58 PM
hey mate!!
was cool seeing you there, thanks for the beer.. fair swap i recon for a loan of a jumper :) i hear you wernt at work today :eek:

catch you soon.. perhaps TOTBII??

for those of you who are wonder who this is...

northernmonkey
28-07-2003, 09:11 PM
Forgot about that photo :D As you can see, my attention to detail is second to none!! The funny thing was, Nick INSERT INTO post VALUES (with the black skyline) brought some big flashy tent and got soaked :D :Cry1: :Cry1: :D and that thing in the pic was fine!!!! I dunno...skyline owners :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BraindG
28-07-2003, 09:14 PM
i forgot to say, i came looking for you sunday afternoon before we went, but to be honest, didnt really know where the hell to go.. so i walked about aimlessly incase i bumped into you.. didnt have you number saved either..

good effort on the tent though :)

say "no-bother" to michelle about the jumper.. bless her, she looked like she was freezing to death...

zedy1
28-07-2003, 09:51 PM
who is northern monkey?

BraindG
28-07-2003, 09:57 PM
a mate i used to work with... he came round with his mate in the skyline on the sat..

Spirit
28-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Remember seeing you as we left for our hotel Sat night :D

Simon
29-07-2003, 09:56 PM
we're impressed with that tent!:D