PDA

View Full Version : ID 1000 cc injector installation

ersanalamin
10-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi guys i m about to get my ID 1000 cc injector installed. Anybody can share ecu rom set up that i can use to tune this injector? Please help

BCX
30-12-2019, 05:14 AM
If you want to work it out yourself:

you'll need the latency/deadtime info for the injectors (manufacturer will supply this info). Don't change the voltage axis in the table, use MS Excel and some maths to work out the values for given battery voltages.

Then you'll need to modify the injector scaling value too. Start with doubling the current value you have and go from there. With wideband connected, adjust the scaling value until your around 13-14 at idle. Turn off closed loop by 0 out openloop tables.

Don't drive the car, get the engine to operating temp.

Look at the fuel table (log load and rpm, find the cell it's trying to target), then compare with value from wideband sensor. Adjust the injector scaling value up or down until the target matches what your wideband says.

Try then changing the fuel table at idle and check matches similar to what your wideband reads.

Ideally wideband should beinstalled in place of your OEM sensor so you get a more accurate/faster reading than installing with a clamp on the rear exhaust.