PDA

View Full Version : -->Meister Blue Heaven - inspiration<--

p1_
01-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Check out this owners site in japan - there's some cool stuff there :rolleyes4 like crazy man!

http://www.fureai.or.jp/~katsumih/meister/meister.htm

psbarham
01-04-2005, 07:02 AM
there you go that proves it doesn't it, all the best ones are in miester blue

BraindG
01-04-2005, 09:59 AM
i love the last picture.. /drool

pezza
01-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Crikey....

Some of those look the nutz esp number 7 Bonn's one :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

ANyone on here got gold wheels? :d I wonder about a repaint :idea2:

Baz yep that last one is LOOOOOWWWW!

NO MORE SPENDING IS WHAT I SAID!!!! /help

p1_
01-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Just goes to show that however much money we think we spend on mods - the Japs always take the cake - respect!

Must admit like the painted vented bonnets as an alternative to carbon fibre :thumbsup:

Agreed Meister blue rocks :leer:

Gold wheels looks good - but a bit too much like Subu...Subr...you know.. those other cars :smug:

pezza
01-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Just goes to show that however much money we think we spend on mods - the Japs always take the cake - respect!

Must admit like the painted vented bonnets as an alternative to carbon fibre :thumbsup:

Agreed Meister blue rocks :leer:

Gold wheels looks good - but a bit too much like Subu...Subr...you know.. those other cars :smug:

Indeed some of the bonnets look the biz.. but just like the stance of that number 7 ...

It does look like scooby but blue n gold ..hmm.. it loox good :D

Smokinmasta2
01-04-2005, 03:14 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: only thing is, they do look a little like Scooby clutter.............

Smokin...............

BraindG
01-04-2005, 03:17 PM
you recon?
couple things are a bit ghey, the spoiler on the back, well.. could have been better.. the silly spots on the bumper are, a tad cheesy.. however the rest.. i really like.. perhaps the evo bonnet /shrug i dunno.. i never really liked them on vr4's but for some reason.. i dont mind it on this car, looks like part of it..

BraindG
01-04-2005, 03:19 PM
actually lol.. they are all different!! omg i thought it was like a "this is my car going through its changes".. anyways, i was referring to the very last picture :embarasse

pezza
01-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Baz you will like THIS ONE (http://www.geocities.jp/beachboysno4/index.html) tho! :rolleyes4 :inquisiti .... maybe :undecided

It loox like a radio controlled toy!

Smokinmasta2
01-04-2005, 07:25 PM
OMFG :thumbsdow :o :o :o :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Urgh...................

Smokin..............

psbarham
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: only thing is, they do look a little like Scooby clutter.............

Smokin...............
you want to be careful saying the blue ones look like scoobydon'ts ,don't forget who is having their hands on your brakes on sun!!!!!!! :inquisiti

Smokinmasta2
01-04-2005, 08:50 PM
you want to be careful saying the blue ones look like scoobydon'ts ,don't forget who is having their hands on your brakes on sun!!!!!!! :inquisiti

LOL - just the ones with GOLD wheels and stickers on!!!
Brakes come today and luverly they look too.............

Smokin.............