PDA

View Full Version : FREE STUFF..............Interior

andyp_fto
27-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Hello all....

I have just removed fairly carefully...A full TAN leather interior from my 1996 Legnum Type S 'project' in favour of the now fitted luxurious BLACK leather from a UK V6.....

In the next couple of weeks the donor V6 estate will be going to scrap car heaven filled with every bit I no longer require so if anyone needs any TAN leather type trim it is FREE for anyone that wants to COLLECT (Purely because I am short of time to organise shipping etc.) complete with half wood NARDI steering wheel. I am in the North West (Southport PR8 4HH).

just thinking someone may have a damaged or scuffed bit they need to replace etc.

Also again to save time much that it hurts me, the donor will be going to scrap with a good engine and manual gearbox so same applies, if anyone wants them they are free if removed (I can assist a little and have all the tools/crane required) or even if someone wants to take away the whole remaining car for parts they can do...it will have no interior, clutch pedal or manual gear selector and a rusty floor but other than that mostly complete....

galantnight
27-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Hi Andy,
I am interested in a few bits, the steering wheel, a few of the interior trim panels and the door pulls/cups .
Will have to have a good look at mine and see if any bits need changing but for the better could be your bits a worse than mine :)

adaxo
27-04-2021, 08:08 PM
What a strange world, I like tan interior and if its mostly complete I take it and swap in my coty as it (to me) looks nice so if no one needs it more then im happy to collect it, im just stone throw away.

andyp_fto
29-04-2021, 04:04 PM
What a strange world, I like tan interior and if its mostly complete I take it and swap in my coty as it (to me) looks nice so if no one needs it more then im happy to collect it, im just stone throw away.

Adaxo mate after the help you have been to me, it's yours for the taking. I am home all weekend if you fancy a day out. It isn't perfect as drivers seat has some wear and the some of the luggage area trim is missing as previous owner must have taken it out for a sub base...But it would be a good start if you wanted to find the missing bits at your leisure.

Regards

adaxo
29-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Adaxo mate after the help you have been to me, it's yours for the taking. I am home all weekend if you fancy a day out. It isn't perfect as drivers seat has some wear and the some of the luggage area trim is missing as previous owner must have taken it out for a sub base...But it would be a good start if you wanted to find the missing bits at your leisure.

Regards

Im moving house this weekend, but have week off so hoping to come over and see your collection live.

andyp_fto
29-04-2021, 08:10 PM
That's cool...i'm home about 6:00 most days or earlier if you give me notice....

Seems Unlikely
09-05-2021, 04:15 AM
Hi Andy if the centre console wood surround part is still available I have a friend who would gladly make use of it? And I'm in Liverpool later today, Corin

andyp_fto
12-05-2021, 06:29 PM
Sorry only just seen reply...the upper half of the console was smashed so sunglasses holder etc missing by previous owner but I have the gear selector surround still..and the air vent surround.