PDA

View Full Version : Decel fuel cut table

GregorEST
24-07-2021, 02:00 PM
Does anyone know where or even is there a decel fuel cut table in our roms? Im trying to make the car pop a little during decel but only retarding ignition wont do the trick while driving.

Nick Mann
26-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Jay has managed to this in the past IIRC.
foxdie

BCX
01-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Plenty of decel stuff defined in my defs

https://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?79923-ECUFlash-Defintions

Davezj
01-08-2021, 07:24 PM
are you trying to get pops and bangs when you lift off for a normal gear change with a manual transmissions.

if so you can do it by modifying the timing table used, in the cells at high rpm and low load to something like plus 20 degrees.

so cell in the region of 5500 rpm to max rpm and and in the bottom 3 columns of load cells.

when the accelerator lifts off at anything above 5500 rpm you will drop into the low load cells. this will just dump a load of fuel into the turbo and exhaust that will ignite giving pops and bang.

why you would want to do this i do not know. it is pointless activity that and just wastes fuel and annoys people. particularly in the evening and night time.

i am not saying these are the setting to use there not the ones to use, just search for pops and bang if you want to find the correct info on here.

i think the issue you might be having is the decel table is shutting off all fuel when accelerator is lifted off so adjusting the time table in the high rpm and load cells will do nothing.

i still dont see why people what to do this.

the only real reason to have pops and bangs is for use with no lift to shift. this will dump fuel and ignite it in the turbo to keep it spooled up while the gear change is taking place .