PDA

View Full Version : Trying something - can you try out please

Smokinmasta2
08-04-2005, 12:10 AM
All - have uploaded a word doc to a file holding site - can 1 or 2 of ya see it works please??

Ta, Smokin...............

Angel guide (http://209.245.59.106/Gimme/45520433/1681814675/57157888/63A52EC3-0482-4663-A244-C14BD3C1A106/0.412233/2/First_thing_to_do_is_remove_the_grille_section.doc )

BraindG
08-04-2005, 12:21 AM
looks sweet from here :) :thumbsup:

BraindG
08-04-2005, 12:23 AM
you might want this for members only though?

v8killa
08-04-2005, 03:23 AM
got a "downloaded too many times error
try again later"

Nick Mann
08-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Download Error
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOO MANY RECENT DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS

The URL you are using to download this file from has been used from too many different locations. Please wait a while before trying again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact us if you have any questions, and please include the URL of this document in your correspondence.

_simon_
08-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Got the error as well.
Looks like only one person could download it before reaching the limit !!!

BraindG
08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
its mine! ALL MINE! :)

Seriously though, are you planning placing this within the articles section?

Smokinmasta2
08-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Yes in members section - although i could not place anything in there for some reason!!
Can someone host the file for me - dont really want the bother of cutting and pasting all the pictures and text into the forum box!!
If not will do anyway!!

Smokin....................

BraindG
08-04-2005, 04:09 PM
yeah, ive yet to write a HOW TO: Guide for it...
Bascially write the article in the members section, once its ready, one of the committee members will be able to move it to the articles section.
I have denied any posting in the forum, in an attempt to keep it nice and clean.

zentac
08-04-2005, 04:25 PM
as I cant download it I guess its something like

how to guide.... buy some halo`s from www.freakyparts.co.uk for £30 pair, bake your headlight at gas mark 1 for 15 mins, and seperate with a knife. glue halo`s in place, drill hole for wires, re glue using clear sealent, refit headlights and wire into side lights... Is it really worth having this in the members only section, there are hundereds of how to make your own halo lights web pages out there, here is the FTO one http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11478 theres even one on the fto site about how to make your own halo`s with bits from b&q if you dont want to buy them ising the clear blinds twisty bits you can buy.

Dan_G
08-04-2005, 04:35 PM
as I cant download it I guess its something like

how to guide.... buy some halo`s from www.freakyparts.co.uk for £30 pair, bake your headlight at gas mark 1 for 15 mins, and seperate with a knife. glue halo`s in place, drill hole for wires, re glue using clear sealent, refit headlights and wire into side lights... Is it really worth having this in the members only section, there are hundereds of how to make your own halo lights web pages out there, here is the FTO one http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11478 theres even one on the fto site about how to make your own halo`s with bits from b&q if you dont want to buy them ising the clear blinds twisty bits you can buy.

well, I'm interested even if yer not /yes

angels come from heaven /yes

Smokinmasta2
08-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Yes thanks Dan - i'm sure a 'Galant specific' one would nice for a few peeps - not everyone likes to take things like this apart!!!- espeacially as i took and age doing the bl**dy things!

Smokin..................

Kieran
08-04-2005, 06:25 PM
I feel the same as Dan!! Buggered if I would consider angel eyes without a handy guide! Hmmm! I know, I'll fly blind and feck up my headlamps!! :inquisiti :inquisiti

I know what your getting at Richard, but how many of the 'guides' you see on the net answer all of your questions, and tell you of any possible snags with Mitsubishi Galant UK/JDM spec headlamps? That's the critical difference. /yes

I look forward to seeing the guide! :scholar:

zentac
08-04-2005, 08:40 PM
I feel the same as Dan!! Buggered if I would consider angel eyes without a handy guide! Hmmm! I know, I'll fly blind and feck up my headlamps!! :inquisiti :inquisiti

I know what your getting at Richard, but how many of the 'guides' you see on the net answer all of your questions, and tell you of any possible snags with Mitsubishi Galant UK/JDM spec headlamps? That's the critical difference. /yes

I look forward to seeing the guide! :scholar:

Ah, no bottle some of ya ;) he says as he turns the oven on to bake his rear lights ;)

Dan_G
08-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Ah, no bottle some of ya ;) he says as he turns the oven on to bake his rear lights ;)

no bottle you say....... hiccup!...... just the one.......bottle

*as dan passes out on the computer desk*

*intoxicated again*

Dan
-its the only way to fly

Big Ian
10-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Yes thanks Dan - i'm sure a 'Galant specific' one would nice for a few peeps - not everyone likes to take things like this apart!!!- espeacially as i took and age doing the bl**dy things!

Smokin..................

4 time's ive had my headlight's open...in the last 18 month's :smug:....first time was the worst :rolleyes4

Smokinmasta2
10-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Now moved the guide into members section - cut and paste from the word doc :((

GUIDE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8193)

Smokin..............

Polabear
10-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Downloaded fine for me Smokin...... good writeup too.... :thumbsup: