PDA

View Full Version : Loads of Galants in Dorset Today!

HJM
08-04-2005, 04:56 PM
This morning, on the A31 at about 7.45ish, a dark (possibly Trigger Mauve) VR4 - looking very mean, I must say - only the third VR4 I have ever seen on the road :thumbsup:

This afternoon, again on the A31, two estates (one silver, one burgundy) and a silver saloon - what's going on :rolleyes4

Polabear
08-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Also bumped into...(not literally) a trigger mauve facelift Legnum in torquay yesterday also...WHASSSSS going onnnnn...?

nick-f1
08-04-2005, 08:17 PM
This morning, on the A31 at about 7.45ish, a dark (possibly Trigger Mauve) VR4 - looking very mean, I must say - only the third VR4 I have ever seen on the road :thumbsup:

This afternoon, again on the A31, two estates (one silver, one burgundy) and a silver saloon - what's going on :rolleyes4

Yey there are HJM! there at least 3 saloons(silver) and two estates around my area and lately have seen a black one twice. Have seen a mauve vr4 near bere regis twice.

HJM
08-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Yey there are HJM! there at least 3 saloons(silver) and two estates around my area and lately have seen a black one twice. Have seen a mauve vr4 near bere regis twice.

When we were in Devon last Sunday, a guy came up to us in a car park and started talking about our car, as his mate has a blue legnum VR4 - he was only from Poole - they are becoming positively common around here /help

The Vee
08-04-2005, 10:15 PM
invasion of the leghumpers?

trox1406
10-04-2005, 09:11 PM
i live in shaldon and my girlfriend is in dorchester. it may have been me in the silver saloon on friday afternoon on my way to see her. i have only seen a silver leggy in torquay

Legnum Boy
10-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Beginning to see quite a few round this way too.... :embarasse

... but so far they have all been silver.

I think word has finally spread regarding the quality motor the VR4 is, and the unfortunate downside is they will become less and less exclusive.

Time to move on and find something less common. /yes

.... anyone interested in a trigger mauve Leggy VR4, click my sig.... :thumbsup:

marsh
10-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Clocked a VR4 on the A35 this evening, first time I've seen another in the flesh, though I wasn't in any hurry to stop and exchange notes :leer: .

HJM
11-04-2005, 05:56 PM
i live in shaldon and my girlfriend is in dorchester. it may have been me in the silver saloon on friday afternoon on my way to see her. i have only seen a silver leggy in torquay

No, can't have been you, it was going t'other way :happy:

Funnily enough, I did the same 100 mile round trip again today to Southampton and didn't see a single one - must be a Friday thing :rolleyes4