PDA

View Full Version : almost where i want it

triplexke
09-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey, little update on the car so far. Most important things i wanted to do to the exterior have been done. It was lowered by 30 mm's (after measurings we came out at 40 mm), new oz-racing wheels, chrome mitsi decal on trunk, racing mesh in front bumper, cleared out side repeaters and head indicators, oz racing decal on side (bda- custom made! thx a lot, very happy with them!!) remus exhaust, and most important: club vr-4 decals on the back passenger doors! On the to-do-list: new brake discs (next month), facelift model frontspoiler, vr 4-trunk spoiler, repaint in the deepest shiniest black possible :d

Here it is how it looks now (the red car is a galant exactly like mine was when i bought it, except for the colour):

Should wash her soon, i know :embarasse
Greetz, Trip

Nick Mann
09-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Resize to 620 wide, not 640.

triplexke
10-04-2005, 07:50 PM
and last pictures so far: (thanx nick for the help)

The Vee
10-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Lookin good (from what I can see) More daylight pictures please!!
Great to see the CVR4 stickers being dispayed in Belgium :thumbsup:

Spirit
10-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Just moved thread from VR4 pics - keep up committee members :smug:

The Vee
10-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Just moved thread from VR4 pics - keep up committee members :smug:

:embarasse :embarasse :thumbsup:
Sorry Boss!!
New tech for an old git, but I'll get there..................

Kieran
10-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Looking good mate - What does the Renus sound like? Any chance of a WAV file of it? :inquisiti

Smokinmasta2
10-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Engine bay needs a damn good clean - is the outside the same?? (Evening pics to hide it???) :) :) :)

Smokin..............

triplexke
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
The rest of the car looks just like the engine bay at the moment :embarasse Haven't had any time off from work last month, but this week i'll finally have time to clean it. Didn't wait for the dark for the pics though, the side indicators were just finished and we were so eager to take those pictures, we decided to take them right away. I'll see what i can do for the wav file of the remus kieran. I'll describe the sound for now: it sounds just a little deeper (very nice rumble when you start the engine), but never gets really loud. Changing the airfilter made a lot more noise. But i'm very happy the way it sounds now. And the exhaust also fits perfectly in the bumper, hence why i wanted this one :) Better pics will be provided once the car has been cleaned ;)

Gly
24-04-2005, 04:39 AM
yeh you need to give that car a good clean, like your choice of colour, dark green almost black, go the mighty v6 :thumbsup:

but yeh clean it and get yourself some shiney bits,
just started making up my cold air intake in my spare time.

http://thegspot.orcon.net.nz/Legnum/engine.JPG