PDA

View Full Version : shiney stuff

psbarham
10-04-2005, 09:34 AM
After a bit of a discussion with some other members I was thinking of a bit of a side line in shiny stuff for 8G Galants , if there is anything you would like to see made for your cars feel free to post it up here .the sort of stuff I am thinking of is stainless or alloy part like air boxes ,skid plates, heat shields etc, this is also open to our friends over seas , I mean we don't rely on carrier pigeon for our post so why should they miss out . Any comment or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 09:49 AM
air induction heat shields would be good............. the cheapest i could find at the moment is about £14.00 inc p+p from demon tweeks :happy:

Gly
10-04-2005, 12:01 PM
i would love a alloy skid plate... would save my front exhaust flexi's
broken them twice now!

I-S
10-04-2005, 09:36 PM
I'd like a stainless or ally grille badge (I have a non-standard grille, see CVR4cars). Also, some metal centre-caps for the alloys (since I have one cracked plastic one) would be good.

avander_be
11-04-2005, 09:35 AM
What about some nice door sills or that fancy 'protection plate' that comes on the Legnums rear bumper to prevent scratching it while moving stuff around??

I saw it on eBay lately but there was a complete bumper attached to it... :)

Brunty
11-04-2005, 09:54 AM
What about some nice door sills

:thumbsup:

g8legnum
15-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Like the idea of shiny sill covers and what about the chrome rear bumper protector for estates that you could/can :inquisiti get from your mitsy dealer

Kieran
15-04-2005, 01:07 PM
I like the idea of sill and boot lip plates. I think these would be very popular. :thumbsup:

Polabear
17-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Like the idea of shiny sill covers and what about the chrome rear bumper protector for estates that you could/can :inquisiti get from your mitsy dealer

But only stamped with Galant on them here in the UK...have tried Japan for the Legnum one but no one appears to know the part number... :sad3: :thumbsdow

1 HD VR4
19-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Yeah man those protection plates are quite fancy all new zealand, auckland owners could try Bitza mitsi's to get one???
im sure they would have some.
I love that chrome look!
Also apexi,hks and trust make chrome,stainless steel air diversion plates which are simply bolted near the radiator. It gives the engine bay a bit of visual impact!

Lurch
20-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Where's Bitza Mitsi's? Might google them :)

Lurch
20-04-2005, 12:09 AM
http://www.kempys.co.nz/ ? None listed, have emailed them :)