PDA

View Full Version : Theives....

Lurch
12-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Finished work the other day (after doing a nightshift) and came out to find two blocks of wood under the car, thought oh sh*t here we go... checked the tyres out and the two on the drivers side had the valves missing.

So two new valves later from a tyre shop around the corner and I was up and running again. Got the car home and had a better look over the car and noticed that the lock on the drivers side had some screwdriver marks where they tried to pop the handle out.

They didn't get very far, not enough time to take it I feel. Although would be there awhile trying to start it. Downside is I have no transport to work now (not worht the risk), looks like I'll be car pooling with someone ;)

Man am I pissed, wont be parking in Milford anymore thats for sure. Have found out from other work mates that their cars have been broken into etc aswell...

So if you are parking on the street in the Milford area watch out.

I am planning on doing a stake out at some stage, really want to nail these b'stards.

KiwiTT
12-04-2005, 08:01 PM
Milford !?! I thought that was a better class of area.

Your experiences tell otherwise.

ShadyNZer
13-04-2005, 01:11 AM
yeah had some cheeky lil &^%*# break into my car by smashing the passenger window and take my radar, then like the next week broke into my missus car thru the back window, they couldnt get to the front coz the locks go right into the door so cant unlock unless u go thru the front....then found out my g/fs dads truck got broken into as well taking his radar too....man shocking...
2nd time my cars been broken into....

p1_
13-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Lowlife - why dont they get a job like everyone else and do a hard days work /yes /whip

ShadyNZer
13-04-2005, 08:42 PM
i think that is their job lol, maybe a bit of washing windows on the side too