PDA

View Full Version : Hello Nick Mann!

Brunty
12-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Hi Nick, you got spotted at 5.38pm travelling down Edgbaston Park Road, but I guess you had a tough day 'cos you looked pretty grumpy.:end:

I was a bit slow waving (as I walked home past the University halls) so you either didn't notice me or made a good stab at ignoring me. :sunny:

Cheers

Steve

Paul Beazer
12-04-2005, 08:37 PM
I was a bit slow waving (as I walked home past the University halls) so you either didn't notice me or made a good stab at ignoring me. :sunny:

Cheers

Steve

Dont get a complex, Nick far too nice to intentionally ignore you!!

Nick Mann
12-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Only grumpy 'cause the traffic was getting in the way! Shouldn't be allowed!

Vicky was away for a few days - was on my way to pick her up from the department. Usually pick her up from Bournebrook road to avoid the uni traffic. Didn't spot you wave, sorry! If I ever do that journey at that time again I'll wave back!

What time do you walk in? I drive the other way along that road at 7:30 ish every morning.

Nick Mann
12-04-2005, 09:27 PM
Dont get a complex, Nick far too nice to intentionally ignore you!!

Don't call me nice, pretty boy. :evil3: Nice is something inoffensive, acceptable, okay, all round above average. A crap word for describing people!

Paul Beazer
12-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Don't call me nice, pretty boy. :evil3: Nice is something inoffensive, acceptable, okay, all round above average. A crap word for describing people!

Oooohhhh, get you!! Sorry! Did I touch a nerve, or would you like some oil of evening primrose? :evil2:

Hmm pretty not something im used to hear in reference to myself.

I meant, you're a top bloke and im sure you wouldnt intentionally ignore someone, although after that rant i wonder.....chill mann!!! :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
12-04-2005, 09:48 PM
:leer:

Brunty
12-04-2005, 10:06 PM
What time do you walk in? I drive the other way along that road at 7:30 ish every morning.

I'm normally doing my regular 10mile run that time of the morning [/JOKING]

When I'm in the University I normally aim to start at 9am - but can be relied upon to be 5 minutes late! (Don't tell your missus - we can't have her confidence in our department slipping any further!)

Steve