PDA

View Full Version : 1 hd vr4 iz the hardest!!!

1 HD VR4
12-04-2005, 11:59 PM
sup sup yall!! its been a long time coming but my legnums finally up and running. and well i h8 2 put the fastest 1/4 mile time to shame.
how does 11.94 sound???
i was recently at the meremere drag wars and thats wea i made my debut.....
i beat an evo6 a v4 sti type r coupe and a blown integra and even a 89 vr4.
4 all u guys who wana bring it you can find me on a sat night in manurewa (south auckland) on roscommon road waiting to cut my legnum loose!
BRING IT ON!!!! :evil2: /yes
HKS drager 3.5innch cat back exsaust sys,apexi fc engine management(saving up for hks f con v pro),tein adjustables,18 inch rays engineering volk ce'z,hks air flow meter,custom exsaust manifold,hks adjustable cam gears,hks air filter,cool air intake sys,twin turbosmart progates,hybrid GFB bov,evolution 6 frontmount intercooler,intercooler waterspray,bosch 500cc injectors,trust oil catch can,hks EIDS(electronic idiling stabiliser),hks fan controller,HKS FCD(fuel cut defender),HKS AFR(air fuel ratio regulator),HKS racing by-pass valve,hks oversized crank pulley,hks valve spring kit.......**** theres still more

KiwiTT
13-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Come on our Hamilton Run. It'll be good to see it.

As a full member you can then post your 1/4 mile slip.

ShadyNZer
13-04-2005, 01:04 AM
u stay in rewa?

ShadyNZer
13-04-2005, 01:04 AM
got any pics of your legnum? yours might be the one of the 2 ive seen.... :thumbsup:
but yeah thats quick...but being the hardest...hmmm i dunno

AllBeItMine
13-04-2005, 01:39 AM
lets see the slip and pics of the car!

1 HD VR4
13-04-2005, 02:22 AM
ive got the slip but i dont have a fregin camera !!!!
unless sum1 wants 2 lend me a digital camera???
but yea does anyone knw sumone that can tune the hks F CON V PRO engine management system???????
cauz my mates sellin 1 to mee 4 350$$ which is a bluddy bargain!!!
hehehehehhe i wana defanetly com to the hamilton meet and prove tht im the HARDEST VR4 OWNER AROUND!!!
ohhyea and 4 the guy who sed i live in rewa ..... i aktually live in mangere lol but i cruize around rewa wayz daily...

KiwiTT
13-04-2005, 02:34 AM
hehehehehhe i wana defanetly com to the hamilton meet and prove tht im the HARDEST VR4 OWNER AROUND!!!

Look forward to seeing ya. And bring $20 and we will sign you up as a Full Member.

AllBeItMine
13-04-2005, 02:48 AM
I would love to know what a ~270kw atw Legnum sounds/looks like too. Must be nuts on those little turbos...

p1_
13-04-2005, 04:23 AM
sounds awesome - look forward to seeing it. :thumbsup:

-LegnumVR4-
13-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Phatazz :thumbsup:

enigma
13-04-2005, 06:26 AM
hmmmmmm......11.94 requires about 550BHP?

dickytim
13-04-2005, 06:42 AM
I may sound a little sceptical but I went to ever night wars and I drags this year and never saw a 11 sec legnum......

must have been at the other Meremere then.

AllBeItMine
13-04-2005, 07:18 AM
hmmmmmm......11.94 requires about 550BHP?

yeah, i reckon its somewhere between 270-300kws at the wheels... slightly less if the car was fully stripped. thats a lot on twho little turbos.

enigma
13-04-2005, 07:24 AM
Can you post the data from your slip?

60ft time

1/8 et and mph/kph

1/4 et and mph/hph

enigma
13-04-2005, 07:30 AM
From a previous post

im all **** man i dont even hav a SUPER VR-4 lol i just wanted to get noticed lol ive only got a type s! hahahahaha (suckers).

AllBeItMine
13-04-2005, 07:33 AM
Can you post the data from your slip?

60ft time

1/8 et and mph/kph

1/4 et and mph/hph

i'm guessing it will look something like:

1.9 60
7.8@90mph
11.9@115mph

thats pretty optimistic though

Monsterbishi
13-04-2005, 08:29 AM
I'd be keen to hear the incrementals as well, post em up dude!

ShadyNZer
13-04-2005, 08:51 PM
i think bigdave just exposed the truth??

1 HD VR4
14-04-2005, 02:22 AM
hhahahahaa ohhk ohhk i didnt exactly hit a 11.94 sht! :embarasse
i really ran a 12.64 hahahahahaha dayum dave u got me hahahahahaha .
but still man if i striped the legnum i reckon it would b close

AllBeItMine
14-04-2005, 02:30 AM

you are an idiot.

dickytim
14-04-2005, 06:41 AM
you are still lying.....

-LegnumVR4-
14-04-2005, 08:00 AM

Ur still PhatAzz :thumbsup:

Can't wait till i'm out draging again to do a 9sec 1/4mile. Give me a PM and i'll tell u how its done!

Phat!

AllBeItMine
14-04-2005, 10:00 AM
you are still lying.....

it takes a bit of driving to get a legnum into the 14's let alone the 12's.

It takes some modding to get the car into the high 13's.

More to get it into the low 13's and QUITE A BIT of power to get into the 12's.

I think a legnum running in the 12's at the nightwars would stand out like dogs bollocks and knowing dicky, he wouldn't have missed it.

i3ooyah
14-04-2005, 10:18 AM
but hes a street racer, of course he does high 11's low 12's

going to most of the drag events i didnt see any legnums hitting the 13's

_simon_
14-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Ha ha, its funny that he's suckered us in twice.

Kieran
14-04-2005, 11:37 AM

And what was the spec and estimated BHP output this time? A timeslip would silence us cyncis... :inquisiti

enigma
14-04-2005, 11:52 AM
And what was the spec and estimated BHP output this time? A timeslip would silence us cyncis... :inquisiti

Or even just a photo of the car :rolleyes4

Kieran
14-04-2005, 12:26 PM
Or even just a photo of the car :rolleyes4

Or the schematics for the photon-warp generator that will feature in the spec of this magical legnum when it manages a 1/4 mile of around 5.23 @ 345 mph next week...

Trow
14-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Or the schematics for the photon-warp generator that will feature in the spec of this magical legnum when it manages a 1/4 mile of around 5.23 @ 345 mph next week...

hehehe brilliant, Kieran, I had mine installed last week but it keeps blowing the flux capacitor so I can only hit 300 Mph :inquisiti can you advise how I can keep the moger feeble lithium transvester unit stable long enough to get up to 345.... :thumbsup:

adam_shaw
14-04-2005, 02:32 PM
ahhhh, I can deal with this one.

What you need is a really strong, very hot cup of tea - or other similar brownian motion producer.

For those of a certain age, a really hot cup of Ovaltine should also do it.

A

Wodjno
14-04-2005, 08:54 PM
At the moment i ain't got a chance beating Dave to top dog . :embarasse
But at least i am the proud owner of the 3rd fastest verified VR4 on the site .. :evil2: /yes :smug:

Lurch
14-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Alittle off topic but loving the black legnum... <jealous look>

Wodjno
15-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Alittle off topic but loving the black legnum... <jealous look>

? Do You Mean the Missus Car in My Avatar ??

ShadyNZer
15-04-2005, 04:23 AM
well he got his wish about wanting to get noticed..even the UK ppl are replying to him :)

1 HD VR4
15-04-2005, 05:39 AM
yeah i quess iam an idiot aye???
but yea man.....i wan go to the hamilton meet tht the clubz havin.....
i wana see other vr4'z in action

v8killa
15-04-2005, 07:40 AM
I have just wasted 7 minutes of my life reading this thread, which I will never get back. :thumbsdow :furious3:

1 HD VR4
15-04-2005, 09:35 AM
dam som ov u guyz are haters....jeez a joke is a joke man...im getn really hurt ....in the end wea all vr4 owners....(except kieran dnt worry mate ull get thea 1 day??)......but my mates going to b using the 1 hd vr4 user name......
he owns a white legnum vr4.....(a ex kansai cruser)....and is a dedicated streetraer knwn as RIP U UP......heez gt a pb ov 13.54 and ill kik his ass hahahahahahaa (bt really)

RIP U UP mods.....
VOLK lmtd ed-spoke 18's,pioneer/carozeria head deck,hks air filter,RPS straight threw 3inch exsaust sys,blitz boost controler,tein coil overs,and he runs 1.1 bar.
k guys as i say my farewellz i juss like to say........
go hard boyz giv dem subaruz hell!!!!!!!!!
urz sincerly 1 HD VR4

Kieran
15-04-2005, 09:39 AM
.....except kieran dnt worry mate ull get thea 1 day...

Heh! Maybe!! :inquisiti /yes

Why not gey your pal to register under his own username?? :inquisiti Any pics?

-LegnumVR4-
15-04-2005, 09:40 AM
I think he would be better off to use the RIP U UP name than urs.

enigma
15-04-2005, 10:15 AM
dam som ov u guyz are haters....jeez a joke is a joke man...im getn really hurt ....in the end wea all vr4 owners....(except kieran dnt worry mate ull get thea 1 day??)......but my mates going to b using the 1 hd vr4 user name......
he owns a white legnum vr4.....(a ex kansai cruser)....and is a dedicated streetraer knwn as RIP U UP......heez gt a pb ov 13.54 and ill kik his ass hahahahahahaa (bt really)

RIP U UP mods.....
VOLK lmtd ed-spoke 18's,pioneer/carozeria head deck,hks air filter,RPS straight threw 3inch exsaust sys,blitz boost controler,tein coil overs,and he runs 1.1 bar.
k guys as i say my farewellz i juss like to say........
go hard boyz giv dem subaruz hell!!!!!!!!!
urz sincerly 1 HD VR4

12.789, suck on my fat one!

A joke is a joke, but if you start shouting your mouth off about something that is so clearly untre expect the flames :evil2:

p1_
15-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Well that was an entertaining read - like jokes - probably posted to the wrong section :inquisiti

Isnt RIP U UP registered to a very quick Black Lancer that I've seen at Meremere?

Unforunately I have not witnessed a kickass VR-4 Legnum at the drags, its always WRX here, GSR/EVo there, honduh everywhere!! :rolleyes4

Anyway - off to the meet at Hamilton tomorrow - should be fun.

_simon_
15-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I was thinking something similar. I'm sure I've seen the RIP U UP plate in NZ performance car mag and I'm pretty certain it wasn't a Legnum (coz thats something I'd remember)

ako
16-04-2005, 01:09 AM
At the moment i ain't got a chance beating Dave to top dog . :embarasse
But at least i am the proud owner of the 3rd fastest verified VR4 on the site .. :evil2: /yes :smug:

Ahem - 12.64 no nitrous here ;)

Mid 12s is possible in my opinion with the legnum - stripped out, the weight wouldnt be that far off what my car was at, and its got a 500cc and 40hp headstart as well. 18psi ish would probably nail it - I only used 16psi (and that was a spike), just a matter of an s-afc to get rid of the fuel cut and you're away.

That said, the guy still seems like an idiot.

1 HD VR4
16-04-2005, 05:13 AM
hey guyz im the new guy in town...tht **** talker 1hd vr4 iz gone now ..wheeeu...his legnum iz only capable ov hittin high 12'z man he talks **** ....but ....yeah... he gt my fukn name messed up with zohab razakz evo3 lol.....my alias iz .....R1PN UP..... .....ive recently purchased my legnum vr4...its white and has minor mods (all the usual exsaust, mags, etc).
ive alwayz wanted to become apart of a kool organised car krew....
ohhyea and i saw a white legnum vr4 this mornin in paptoetoe auckland at a soccer car park @ about 8.45am on saturade......was it anyones???
lol and im only 17 years old by the way......
so i dont really knw a heap about these machines yet(6a13)?>?
but i really am a bit sik ov having to change down in my legnum to get it moving its ass......dam twin turbos......
does anyone knw how i cn eliminate this??
the last car i had was a honda civic eg sir and i sort ov miss that raw engine response ...
but dam guyz im loving the legnum its awesome i love the power that it poesesses ohhh yea and do u guys knw how much power(in kw's) would a standard legnum vr4 make on the dyno???cause im curious??how much mine would have??

ThEbIrDmAn13
16-04-2005, 05:29 AM
mario you really do have too much time on your hands....

Monsterbishi
16-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Curious, the 'new guy' using the name has exactly the same sentence structure and syntax as the old one, and his Legnum still doesn't even do 12's

Still waiting for his incrementals, even his supposed 12 second ones :-)

enigma
16-04-2005, 07:59 AM
but i really am a bit sik ov having to change down in my legnum to get it moving its ass......dam twin turbos......

Actually buying a VR4 and driving it :thumbsup:

psbarham
16-04-2005, 08:34 AM
hey guyz im the new guy in town...tht **** talker 1hd vr4 iz gone now ..wheeeu...his legnum iz only capable ov hittin high 12'z man he talks **** ....but ....yeah... he gt my fukn name messed up with zohab razakz evo3 lol.....my alias iz .....R1PN UP..... .....ive recently purchased my legnum vr4...its white and has minor mods (all the usual exsaust, mags, etc).
ive alwayz wanted to become apart of a kool organised car krew....
ohhyea and i saw a white legnum vr4 this mornin in paptoetoe auckland at a soccer car park @ about 8.45am on saturade......was it anyones???
lol and im only 17 years old by the way......
so i dont really knw a heap about these machines yet(6a13)?>?
the last car i had was a honda civic eg sir and i sort ov miss that raw engine response ...
but dam guyz im loving the legnum its awesome i love the power that it poesesses ohhh yea and do u guys knw how much power(in kw's) would a standard legnum vr4 make on the dyno???cause im curious??how much mine would have??
new zealand may have beautiful scenery, cracking roads, glaciers , a world class rugby team, loads of sheep , a muppet who talks out of his asre , it wouldn't be so bad if it was writen so people could understand it . can someone please translate it that way we might be able to read this in the style that it was meant to be read in i:e tongue in cheek

bernmc
16-04-2005, 09:24 AM
can someone please translate it that way we might be able to read this in the style that it was meant to be read in i:e tongue in cheek
Here you go then: bernmcToshTranslate (TM):

"Bollox twaddle horsepoo phat, nonsense crud weebil zounds. Squirrels, rot gooney hurgens ****; where did I put that sheep- wozza wozza my name isn't bruce. I am of the opinion that it is a fenestrated drape, Mable the dog has eaten my pills again."

For this service, there is no charge.

psbarham
16-04-2005, 09:40 AM
thanks to the patented bernmcToshTranslate (TM) it all becomes clear ,makes so much more sense after this process ,it is almost as good as a babelfish just not as fishy , thanks again bern

Kieran
16-04-2005, 10:22 AM
/grr

I'm starting to get irritated by this.

1HD, or whoever the hell you are... Most of us have been around long enough to spot a false poster. And you come into that category. If you really did have a Legnum in the 12s, you'd already know a lot about the car, and you certainly wouldn't keep changing your mind about what tinme you've run!;)

Listen - you don't need a VR-4 or even a Galant or a Legnum to be part of this club, and to enjoy chatting about them. We welcome people with open arms for this. Enthusiasts are as valuable as owners! :happy:

BUT - we've had people who post rubbish before and it quickly upsets people. First you'll be ignored, then you'll start being flamed... It quickly gets out of control and usually ends up with one of the comittee steaming into play and sorting things out. I can see it happening here and I don't want HMS Kieran to have to leave port again! :inquisiti

Pescha
16-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Here, here Kieran! (and yes Ken I read the posts and I too have now wasted 10 mins of my life reading the posts! lol)!

Pescha!

1 HD VR4
16-04-2005, 11:34 AM
Hey man look i may type like my mate but im really serious .
Im nt 1 hd fukn vr4 ok!!!! u got that!!!!!
i just hope i havent got your guyz bad gracers.
Because i desperately want to be a respected member of this club i honestly dont want to be treated like a fukn dodo .
Thats all i ask of you guyz.please make me feel like im welcome???
and no i dont talk fukn ****.this is straight from the heart man jeez .
i was born with casoline in my veins im no newbie when it comes to cars or engines or whateverIm beging you guys to 4give me for what ever grudge you have against me??and no this isnt a joke.thats all i ask guys nothing more nothing less.I maybe young but im not stupid

enigma
16-04-2005, 01:10 PM
May I suggest you take a look round the site, at the attitude and the manner in which posts are made. You will quickly realise that the way in which you are posting is far removed from the norm.

In fact it is suspiciously familiar.................

AllBeItMine
16-04-2005, 10:09 PM
okay - if you're not stupid, then you can see that this was a bad way to start your ClubVR4 relationship.

Maybe we can delete or lock this thread and move on? start a fresh so to speak.

1 HD VR4
16-04-2005, 11:23 PM
hey guys its me once again . Ive come in peace ok were all buddies now arent we?? i cannot shut up about how much i love u guys xoxoxoxox .
But yea im going to put togetha a little mini meet (cruise) .
its going to be in auckland but guys from hamilton or outer regions are entirely welcome (and u.k). im going to post the information on the events/meets forum so take a look ok!!.
This would be a great chance for all of you guys to see my legnum!(FINALLY).
Ohhh yea and i hope that kiwi tt is going to be there so i can give him my 20$ to become a full member.
shot fellas ur the best..

Physician
17-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Heh! I don't suppose you will Kiwitt ........... but please don't take the $20. I think, at a minimum, we want members who can spell correctly let alone talk correctly. :embarasse

1 HD VR4
17-04-2005, 03:50 AM
Physician im sorry for what ever ive done to you .Ill try my best to fix my spelling up and ill start talkin properly.
please dont make me feel like im un welcome??
were all civilised men arent we ?? cant we just act like civilised men???
peace man i mean no harm.

Pescha
17-04-2005, 05:49 AM
and women thank you.... Yes there are women VR4 owners here as well!!!!

Pescha!

Kenneth
17-04-2005, 08:34 PM
Oh dear, a rather large case of foot in mouth I think.

1 HD VR4: I think you should retire from this conversation, you are starting to whine.

There is a saying that comes to mind... If you have dug yourself into a hole, the first thing to do is STOP DIGGING.

Oh yes, and Pescha is definatly a woman... or at least did a very convincing job of pretending to be one :thumbsup: