PDA

View Full Version : Membership Renew Issues

Wakaba
26-10-2023, 02:39 AM
Hello, I'm trying to renew my membership, but it keeps either kicking me to the smiles page in the FAQ, or into an endless loop.

Help?

Confused
26-10-2023, 08:19 AM
We are aware of the issues, and are trying to look into resolving it - the team are all volunteers, this isn't our full-time job, so unfortunately it has to fit in around the rest of our lives - jobs and family commitments. Please bare with us!

Wakaba
26-10-2023, 01:02 PM
Thank you for the response. I used to admin on a board a few years ago, so I know it?s not always an easy juggle. Thank you for your efforts on keeping things around here going!

Confused
02-11-2023, 01:24 PM
Wakaba have found a plugin which seemed to be playing up, which is now disabled, if you still want to renew your membership, would appreciate you giving it a try and reporting back if you continue to have any further issues :)

Wakaba
02-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Wakaba have found a plugin which seemed to be playing up, which is now disabled, if you still want to renew your membership, would appreciate you giving it a try and reporting back if you continue to have any further issues :)

I got in!!!

I was not able to use the link at the top of the mobile site. That just pushed me into the endless loop. Had to open in the full version then used the link below from an admin?s signature.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/content.php?117