PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the 6A1 Interface for Link ECU

Confused
23-01-2024, 09:45 PM
IT'S FINALLY HERE

The "little side-project" that myself, foxdie and Davezj have been spending a LOT of time on over the last couple of years is now ready to share officially with you all!

Introducing the 6A1 Interface for Link ECU

There is now an ECU solution designed for our wonderful VR-4s - no hacks, no cutting of anything, completely reversible - just plug a few things in and away you can go!

We've spent the last few days polishing up the description on the shop page, so I'll not ruin it by trying to paraphrase here! /lol

https://www.adaptiveengineering.co.uk/product/6a1-interface-for-link-ecu/

Any questions that aren't answered on the product page - just ask! :sweethear

Confused
23-01-2024, 09:46 PM
83923 83922 83921

TAR
23-01-2024, 11:33 PM
Great work guys. :happy:

Interestingly, the link above gives my antivirus the wobbles...

Confused
23-01-2024, 11:42 PM
My god, people still use crap like Norton nowadays!

I've submitted a dispute against that rating, no idea how it's been flagged with that!

Lomo
24-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Well done guys, that’s very impressive work. I shall definitely be picking one up.

<insert stupid question here>
Do Link sell any of the compatible top boards separately?

Confused
24-01-2024, 10:59 AM
Unfortunately, no, they don't sell Top Boards separately, the whole package, including the vehicle-specific bottom board is their product.

As the top boards are the same across all Plug-In ECUs, you can choose the cheapest one you can find - and it doesn't matter for which vehicle. The list of ECUs we've verified it with were the ones which happened to be the cheapest we could find on eBay/Facebook Marketplace at the time we wanted another one.

TAR
24-01-2024, 11:17 PM
My god, people still use crap like Norton nowadays!

I've submitted a dispute against that rating, no idea how it's been flagged with that!

lol, it's free, and I know the quality. :happy:

Lomo
08-02-2024, 03:05 AM
What would be amazing would be some guides on installing a suitable MAP sensor on the intake plenum and the intake air temperature sensor on the intercooler pipework.