14-04-2005, 04:41 AM
http://www.db-hp.ee/tehtud_tood/mitsu2/01.jpg

Modding idea

SGHOM
14-04-2005, 08:18 AM
watch this space !!! :evil2: /yes /yes

AllBeItMine
14-04-2005, 09:57 AM
haha. i like the sign-writing on the back of his car. DB=HP. its like Noise=Power... yeah right.

i3ooyah
14-04-2005, 10:21 AM
i waz thinkin about doing that exact same thing a few days ago, nice to see a pic of what it'll look like.

not going down that route. unique though

Marcel
14-04-2005, 10:30 AM
this is an Estonian car and my friend drives it.

The car my be good looking from the outside, (i actually don´t like it) but knowing that there is no airbags and that it has been almost rebuilt from a terrible crash in Germany, i even dont like to sit in that car.
this car was after the crash half of the size it now is.

DB=HP is one of Estonias "tuning" shops.

Markel

KiwiTT
14-04-2005, 10:42 AM
this is an Estonian car and my friend drives it.

Small world

enigma
14-04-2005, 10:50 AM
me no like :embarasse :thumbsdow

Wodjno
14-04-2005, 01:43 PM
watch this space !!! :evil2: /yes /yes

WATCH THIS SPACE TOO :evil2: :evil2: /yes /yes :rolleyes4 :thumbsup:

Kieran
14-04-2005, 02:09 PM
Twin tail pipes good. :evil2:

TWIN twin tail pipes can be good. /yes

Upswept DTM style twin tail pipes bad. :inquisiti

Twin Upswept DTM style twin tail pipes even worse. :thumbsdow

And cheap-ass butchered Fujitsubo silencer sound good :thumbsup: , but look bad and foul anti-roll bar housings! :embarasse :embarasse

I am thinking (especially since there's more soundproofing in Hordak now), that it may be time to watch THIS space too! :evil2: :inquisiti

ThEbIrDmAn13
14-04-2005, 02:34 PM
you would actually lose power by doing this... so i wouldn't recommend unless you keep stock pipe diameter and only 2 single tips that aren't that large...

Physician
14-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Derek ........ is this the space we're supposed to watch?

I'll post a sound file shortly.

http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/twins.jpg

SGHOM
14-04-2005, 07:58 PM
glad to spend the day with you Rich !! :thumbsup:
It looks the dogs, & it sounds absolutley awsome !!! /yes :evil2: :evil2:

Kieran
14-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Derek ........ is this the space we're supposed to watch?

I'll post a sound file shortly.

:speechles :o :o

Hello gorgeous!!!

How much, where from, any difference?

Wow! :inquisiti

Wodjno
14-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Jealous very very very Jealous .. :leer:

Looks fantastic mate .. Get that sound file down loaded ..

What make are the Silencers ( or not as we may hear) :rolleyes4

SGHOM
14-04-2005, 08:21 PM
I've posted many times about www.exhaustsuk.com
formerly Ascar. I also believe that Richard is more than happy with his system. /yes
They did not finish it until 5.30pm, & there are a couple of glitches which will be sorted.
If anyone else wants to visit them, give me a shout 1st. :thumbsup:

Physician
14-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Damn ....... I don't seem able to edit videos off my small camera. Anyway, this is the 'idle' sound ...............

http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/exh.mpg

And this is with a teeny bit of throttle ..........

Actually, neither of these does it justice and frankly it's a bit too loud for me :embarasse .

http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/exh2.mpg

Physician
14-04-2005, 09:01 PM
:speechles :o :o

Hello gorgeous!!!

How much, where from, any difference?

Wow! :inquisiti

Hi Kieran,

£450 all in including the cutting of the skirt. Cat back 304 stainless steel with 30 year guarantee. 2 x 3 inch outlets each side with fairly small back boxes so that they will fit without major underside works.

The guys at Exhaustuk were great, friendly and informative. I had another quote from a place in Nuneaton for the same set-up at £600 + VAT and they wanted me to get the skirt cut first elsewhere.

They have made a couple of mistakes which means I have to go back to Sheffield again but that doesn't bother me particularly ...... one mistake is ...... wait for it ....... they put one of the outlets on upside down!!! Derek noticed fortunately.

I'm fairly confident this hasn't made any difference to performance either way - just the same. However, in fifth and accelerating slowly (not kick down) the car 'sounds' as if it's labouring - from inside anyway

Rich

Big Ian
14-04-2005, 10:54 PM
:inquisiti so!! this is why you wanted "a few" picture's of my duel system... :leer: good job & welcome to the twin exit club:thumbsup:

Physician
15-04-2005, 07:06 AM
Well, you certainly tired me out yesterday Derek. First time I've slept most of the night for ages! :happy:

Many thanks for looking after me all day. Nice shiny new computer was impressive for the cost - sheesh, to think what that lot would have cost a few years ago. And the way you raced through the internet set-up procedure was awesome to watch ...... thank gawd you have the fastest VR4 in the UK/World at least!

Sad to see your baby up on the ramps but hopefully it's now sorted - fingers crossed.

Thanks again .......

http://homepage.mac.com/rgdavies2000/.Pictures/derek2.jpg

SGHOM
15-04-2005, 07:13 AM
And the way you raced through the internet set-up procedure was awesome to watch ...... thank gawd you have the fastest VR4 in the UK/World at least!

]

:embarasse :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse

RED
15-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Wow - looks great and sounds great and what a bargain :thumbsup: Makes your rear end look really meaty /yes

pezza
15-04-2005, 10:10 AM
THats a very tidy backend now.... Lets see how many people challenge you to play....

Loox superb!!! :thumbsup:

DO you get any resonance inside the car at certain revs?

Cheers

P

d3x
15-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Downloaded the vid, my god your motor sounds sweet.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .. Hope it isn't too long before mine sounds similar.

p1_
15-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Personally dont like the 2xtwin tailpipes - very 'cherman (as Clarkson would say) as you see on M3s and M5s galore. Personally like 2x big bore :thumbsup:

:inquisiti Whats with the red air-horns poking through the front grill :inquisiti

SGHOM
15-04-2005, 11:20 AM
:inquisiti Whats with the red air-horns poking through the front grill :inquisiti
those air horns are my cold air feed !! x 2 /yes :thumbsup:

zentac
15-04-2005, 12:02 PM
The only problem with the twin exit exhausts is you have to be carefull where you have it made up. I went to ASCAR (exhaustsuk) in sheffield and they made a really **** job of the Y piece that it made it very restrictive. I got it re-done last weekend, everything from the Y back and I can tell theres a difference in power.

d3x
15-04-2005, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=p1_]Personally like 2x big bore :thumbsup:

Agreed, but you can't ague with the sound they make!

caishanvr4
15-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Im kinda feelin that side skirt and rear valance on that legnam, side looks like a bmw skirt to me, i could be wrong.

Physician
15-04-2005, 05:13 PM
DO you get any resonance inside the car at certain revs?

Cheers

"Resonance"

Websters Dictionary states:

"............a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system".

I state:

" ....... the resonance is loosening my nuts!!!"

pezza
15-04-2005, 05:45 PM
Hmmm OK...

Has it had that effect on you already after just 1 day?

:inquisiti

Bal
16-04-2005, 09:25 PM
that looks so nice and £450 all in is a bargain ... I like ... i like a lot.

i might have to consider this instead of a single twin which powerflow wanted £350 for ..

B

michaeli
24-04-2005, 08:29 AM
Nice sounds.... :evil2: :drummer: :evil2:

Something that was quite disturbing though....

Who's foot was that in the first bit of footage?? (so to speak) :inquisiti

Mike