PDA

View Full Version : Not bad for an old 'un

HJM
14-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Our first MOT today and it passed - failed absolutely nothing, zilch, nada :thumbsup: :drummer:

Didn't take the decat off but they reckon because it's an import, the don't have to do the full emissions test :smart:

They did say (several times in fact) that it's running VERY rich (tell us something we don't know) and that it wouldn't have passed emissions had it been a UK car :uhoh2:

Any suggestions on best way to lean out the fuel :inquisiti

Cheers,

HJM

Polabear
14-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Our first MOT today and it passed - failed absolutely nothing, zilch, nada :thumbsup: :drummer:

Didn't take the decat off but they reckon because it's an import, the don't have to do the full emissions test :smart:

They did say (several times in fact) that it's running VERY rich (tell us something we don't know) and that it wouldn't have passed emissions had it been a UK car :uhoh2:

Any suggestions on best way to lean out the fuel :inquisiti

Cheers,

HJM

Good news on the mot Heath..did you ever doubt the outcome..? lol leaning out... :uhoh: Paulmc has mentioned it this week.....I would want to see proven results that it works before I dick around with this engine..... :uhoh2:

paulmc
14-04-2005, 07:34 PM
oh yee (spelling) have little faith ;)

It will be a while yet before i get set up to do this. I go away on wednesday for 2 weeks so maybe next time home

Spirit
14-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Great news Heath.....and that now qualifies you to make a further purchase IIRC ????

/waits for curses from Jane

HJM
14-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Great news Heath.....and that now qualifies you to make a further purchase IIRC ????

/waits for curses from Jane

Hahaha - I came upstairs just now and found a page open on Ebay - some sort of small electronic device - but I didn't understand what it was, so just closed it :rolleyes3

Jane

Spirit
14-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Hahaha - I came upstairs just now and found a page open on Ebay - some sort of small electronic device - but I didn't understand what it was, so just closed it :rolleyes3

Jane

/whispers to Heath...."Paypal me the cash mate and I can do the dirty deed" :leer: :thumbsup:

The Vee
14-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah good one mate.The MOT that is :thumbsup:

HJM
14-04-2005, 10:36 PM
/whispers to Heath...."Paypal me the cash mate and I can do the dirty deed" :leer: :thumbsup:

LOL - he's not listening :sleeping: