PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Urgently

Marcel
15-04-2005, 05:57 AM
/help Can someone tell whats the price for rear left wheel arch cover(that plastic bit we have on VR4s). All my project is waiting for this part!

As in Estonia they want 150£ for this part and it would arrive after 1 month :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 ????

I need it within 1,5 weeks, so we can paint the car and hopefully the project will be ready at last.

Maybe someone can buy it and post it with ups or sth similar and i will transfer money to him.

Please help me :embarasse /help

Markel

Dream Weaver
15-04-2005, 07:07 AM
I have just had to buy the front one, it cost me 80 Pounds.

Marcel
15-04-2005, 03:29 PM
is it a stock item for uk mitsu dealers?

or how long would it take to get one?

Markel

scc
15-04-2005, 04:09 PM
/help Can someone tell whats the price for rear left wheel arch cover(that plastic bit we have on VR4s). All my project is waiting for this part!

As in Estonia they want 150£ for this part and it would arrive after 1 month :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 ????

I need it within 1,5 weeks, so we can paint the car and hopefully the project will be ready at last.

Maybe someone can buy it and post it with ups or sth similar and i will transfer money to him.

Please help me :embarasse /help

Markel

The rear part will cost you 104.52 pounds + 8 pound postage specially ordered from Mitsu Japan. Takes 10-14 days to arrive in the UK.

It will cost me 465.37 pounds to kit out my whole car with the arches :rolleyes4 ...and I'm still thinking about it.

Scc

pezza
15-04-2005, 04:20 PM
The rear part will cost you 104.52 pounds + 8 pound postage specially ordered from Mitsu Japan. Takes 10-14 days to arrive in the UK.

It will cost me 465.37 pounds to kit out my whole car with the arches :rolleyes4 ...and I'm still thinking about it.

Scc

Ya kiddin !?!!?? :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

These are the plastic arch extensions, plus side sills and the rear endcaps behind the rear wheels? 8 pieces? surely not just the arches themselves for that price?

The Vee
15-04-2005, 05:12 PM
Ya kiddin !?!!?? :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4

These are the plastic arch extensions, plus side sills and the rear endcaps behind the rear wheels? 8 pieces? surely not just the arches themselves for that price?

Err no! just the arches. the cills are 450 each and don't know about the bits behind the rear wheels. If it helps, they are colour coded at these prices :embarasse. they are special order and take 3-4 weeks to UK. Can be bought individually and I think the £104 quoted is about right for a rear one. Fronts come in 2 parts the little one on the edge of the bumper is 30 odd quid!!!

pezza
15-04-2005, 05:31 PM
.... the cills are 450 each ....

Why??? :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 wonder how much a facelift bumper is then?!? /help

Markel it looks as if your stuck with usual mistu prices! :thumbsdow

Big Ian
16-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Why??? :rolleyes4 :rolleyes4 wonder how much a facelift bumper is then?!? /help

Markel it looks as if your stuck with usual mistu prices! :thumbsdow
think the facelift front is about £250...without fitting's and fixture's (fog light's & grill:about another £250 :rolleyes4 )