PDA

View Full Version : South Island Champs.

-LegnumVR4-
17-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Anyone coming down for the South Island Champs? 23rd (Show and shine) and 24th (drags) of April?

Oh yeah, has anyone got some spare ClubVR4 stickers i can slap on my spec sheet holder to promote the club? :thumbsup:

Rhys

Kyoshu
17-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Is that this weekend? I'm going to be in CHCH from Friday onwards, so I'll probably head that way. Let me know if you still need a spare sticker.

Oscar

savagest-r
18-04-2005, 12:10 AM
so is this going to be a stressful week rhys or is the car finished???

-LegnumVR4-
18-04-2005, 05:36 AM
At the moment, yes. One company has let me down so i'm having to run around like a mad bugger to get things sorted. There are a lot of companies down here that are really slack, can't understand what goes on in their minds :rolleyes4 /grr :evil2:

-LegnumVR4-
19-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Is that this weekend? I'm going to be in CHCH from Friday onwards, so I'll probably head that way. Let me know if you still need a spare sticker.

Oscar

Well i don't have any spares here so if u can spare ur one then i can promote the club.

I'll be there all day, I'll have a black MSPORT shirt on with the name 'Loungesuite' on it. Loungesuite is my other nickname on MSPORT, rolling loungesuite u see :happy:

If u can't find me just ask one of the other with the same shirt on.

Oh yeah we have 2 PS2's linked play GT4 with the Logitech steering wheels on the stand so if anyone wants ago just ask me. :thumbsup: :happy:

Rhys

Kyoshu
20-04-2005, 02:24 AM
Sweet. See you there.