73 - simon_h_vr4
74 - -LegnumVR4-
75 - Russraff
76 - ShadyNZer

Of course you can rejoin whenever you like :thumbsup:

Pete

ShadyNZer
02-05-2005, 10:04 AM
im keen to join again....any way of joining other than sending thru paypal?? like an NZ person to pay?

KiwiTT
02-05-2005, 10:36 AM
PM your contact details to dickytim, he'll supply details.

Grinder
02-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Well I'm still here, but Mitsubishi Leggy has not become the way of life I expected.

To be honest its been a busy year, what with selling our house, renovating an old un over 5 months and finally moving in at Easter. During that time we had another baby too.

The Legnum is still going well, and I am still very pleased with it. Sorry about being a non-participating member - is it really a year ago when I joined ? ...its hard to believe.

Although the beast is a bit pricey on petrol there's nothing like it for carrying capacity (both people and junk). The wife sat in a people carrier and did not like it at all so I think we will be keeping it for some time to come.

Incidentally, I hear Estates are replacing off-roaders as the luggers of choice, due to the bad press the 4x4s have recently.

I sometimes wish we had a VR4, especially the price we paid for our 1.8 GDI 4x4, but with imports you can't always judge what the cost to get through the MOT. It should have cost us £3K on the road but ended up costing £4500.

Enough of my boring summary of the year - good luck fellow owners and I intend to loiter in the forum occassionally if I am still welcome.

See you soon dudes.

Tim.

The Vee
02-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Of course you're still welcome and thanks for letting us know. Good luck with all your ongoing activities :thumbsup:

chris g
06-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Well I sympathise with the deleted as I joined the ranks of the disgraced, the 'finally deleted' from the membership list some months ago

It was a painless experience but sad - selling my baby and moving home were very similar

I travelled south to sell her and flew to southern hemisphere for 12 months in new job nursing the sick and needy of NZ - and there are plenty of people to keep me busy but strange behaviour is the same the world over

We also bought an MR2 for commuting and VR-4 ownership is prob behind us, for now at least but good memories of that v6 sound as it lapped the Nurburgring

How I wish I could have made it there at Easter

I can imagine how you felt Pete!

So best wishes to the newly deleted and also to the continuing members of CVR4

The Vee
06-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Cheers Chris and good to hear from you. Yes. the ring was a fantastic experience and your help with that was much appreciated. Hope all is going ok for you in NZ and keep us posted. Pete, I'm sure will have his cravings for the N.ring satisfied soon.............
Best wishes to you :thumbsup:

Spirit
07-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Great to hear from you Chris and glad you seem to have settled into your new life ok.

As Andy said, my thirst for the German experience will be quenched very soon :thumbsup:

A little birdie also tells me you may soon return too ? /yes

chris g
08-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Deleted but not forgotten......

July for you Pete? And maybe Sept for me?